The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lang: A*
Lit: A*
A - Lang
B - Lit

With no revision so i suppose it was ok...
in genera when did evryone start revision for their GCSE's??
English Lang: A - boring exam
English Lit. A

AQA:smile:

not bad considering i didn't revise for it:rolleyes:
Reply 23
Cellardore
English Lang: A - boring exam
English Lit. A

AQA:smile:

not bad considering i didn't revise for it:rolleyes:

The AQA Lang exam was terrible.
Reply 24
A* lang, A lit
Reply 25
samdavyson

it was awful, shud have been history!!
samdavyson

terrible:confused:

it was bloody awful!! :tongue:
A A. Thats all i'm gona say!
Reply 28
samdavyson

Yeah didn't like that exam at all
James.R
Yeah didn't like that exam at all

What was so bad about it?
A in Lang :smile:
A* in Lit :smile: :smile:
Widowmaker

they
As i rightly remeber i'm sure there was a whole page and a half on Jamie Oliver and his cooking or something. To ,ake it even worse we had to write about it!
Reply 32
Widowmaker

If i'm talking about the right exam (lol) there was a question devoted to comparing a picture to a text which I didn't like and found myself writing history type things lol
Reply 33
James.R
If i'm talking about the right exam (lol) there was a question devoted to comparing a picture to a text which I didn't like and found myself writing history type things lol

the opitions in section B were not that good compared to past papers that i saw. section A on one of the papers was about a man who married a women and i think (can not remember but) he killed her. i can not remember now. my friend did foundation and said it was about jamie oliver.
Reply 34
A* Language
A* Literature

When I came out of the Lit exam I thought I'd messed it up, because other people said they had put different answers to me. Got top 5 mark so can't have been too bad - it must have been a fluke!! :wink:
Reply 35
Edexcel Spec A

Lang: A
Lit: A

Did anyone think that the media about the skills teenagers should learn was even weirder than usual?
Reply 36
kirsty_louise
the opitions in section B were not that good compared to past papers that i saw. section A on one of the papers was about a man who married a women and i think (can not remember but) he killed her. i can not remember now. my friend did foundation and said it was about jamie oliver.

I like Jamie Oliver, so I'd have been happier with that paper lol :biggrin:

I can't really remember any of the exams, except I kinda took the english lit paper with me by accident oops... (:redface:)
Reply 37
Widowmaker

Hard text to compare with photo. Then shoddy leaflet (obviously made by exam board in 35 approx seconds) about apple picking.

Apparantely the real paper was nicked and it was a rush job replacement.
Reply 38
A*
I did it some years ago but meh...

A* in lang
A in lit

:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending