Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

One thing your happy you did today and one thing you regret doing???? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So i'm happy that i did some exercise today but i regret eating 3 packets of crisps because it ruined the whole idea of being healthy today

How about you?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Happy for breaking PR's at the gym, regret falling asleep for 3 hours

ReputationRep:
    Mine would be cutting the grass and making it look perfect , but then regret sneezing as it made a line curve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    So i'm happy that i did some exercise today but i regret eating 3 packets of crisps because it ruined the whole idea of being healthy today

How about you?
    Only 3 packets? I had 7 yesterday and 5 today they're all gone now also no exercise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    haha nice one and 3 hourse isnt that bad

(Original post by bobby.syrett)
    Mine would be cutting the grass and making it look perfect , but then regret sneezing as it made a line curve
    urghh i hate cutting the grass... i have hayfever and everything just gets crazy when im doing the lawn. oh damn trying having some hayfever tablets... they tend to help

(Original post by Xopher_)
    Only 3 packets? I had 7 yesterday and 5 today they're all gone now also no exercise
    haha woaaah 7. Im going to do that one day . I tend to have more junk than meals. Do u do that too?

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I chose to masturbate this evening as it was FANTASTIC.
    I regret getting lunch from KFC as the quality was ****ing dreadful, total waste of 15 quid.

ReputationRep:
    haha nice one and 3 hourse isnt that bad

urghh i hate cutting the grass... i have hayfever and everything just gets crazy when im doing the lawn. oh damn trying having some hayfever tablets... they tend to help

haha woaaah 7. Im going to do that one day . I tend to have more junk than meals. Do u do that too?
    I do eat quite a bit of junk but it's fine because I don't put weight on. Still I know it's bad for my body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I'm glad I chose to masturbate this evening as it was FANTASTIC.
    I regret getting lunch from KFC as the quality was ****ing dreadful, total waste of 15 quid.
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Dude are we like telepathic twins or something, because that's an exact carbon copy of my day
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    Dude are we like telepathic twins or something, because that's an exact carbon copy of my day
    Most likely!

ReputationRep:
    So happy I watched The Divine Roger win his 8th Wimbledon title, but regret that I did absolutely no housework whatsoever, even though I had planned to do a shed load.

ReputationRep:
    I started planning my short film and it went really well

Not getting enough sleep I was so tired midday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    So happy I watched The Divine Roger win his 8th Wimbledon title, but regret that I did absolutely no housework whatsoever, even though I had planned to do a shed load.
    haha omg i saw Federer play too! He played amazingly 3 straight sets ! :O. and yeah i always plan to do house work... never end up doing it lol!

(Original post by loveleest)
    I started planning my short film and it went really well

Not getting enough sleep I was so tired midday.

Oh woaahh! your making your own short film? that is super cool. whats it about? any spoliers for us . Damn better get some rest now

ReputationRep:
    haha omg i saw Federer play too! He played amazingly 3 straight sets ! :O. and yeah i always plan to do house work... never end up doing it lol!

Oh woaahh! your making your own short film? that is super cool. whats it about? any spoliers for us . Damn better get some rest now
    Yes, with like 6 people. It's a comedy. I don't want to spill it out on here though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Yes, with like 6 people. It's a comedy. I don't want to spill it out on here though
    Haha that's cool. Wish you all the best and hope you have fun 😊.

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's cool. Wish you all the best and hope you have fun 😊.
    thanks hun

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.