Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm looking to swap an Ewen Henderson ensuite, 48 week contract (£154 PER WEEK!)

Ideal swaps include:
    - Wolfson House
    - Stamford Street
    - GDS

Message me if you're interested! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I have a large ensuite room at Stratford One priced at around £198/week, but I am looking for accomodation closer to Guy's Campus e.g Moonraker, Wolfson or Great Dover street (or others)
    Could anyone interested in a swap please message me?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have an ensuite room at Stratford One for 41 weeks at £199pw. Accommodation is really nice; it's very modern, large, has views of the Olympic Park and is very near to Westfield Shopping Centre.
    But I'd prefer something closer to Guy's Campus, especially STAMFORD STREET/GREAT DOVER STREET.

PM me if you're interested in swapping xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiii, im currently staying in an ensuite room in Ewen Henderson court with a 41 weeks contract, 165 pw. Take 10mins to arrive in guys campus by train and 15mins by tube. Transport fee is the same for both methods. Interested to swap with anyone in stratford with an ensuite room with 40/41 weeks contract. Please pm me if interested

ReputationRep:
    Hi - currently in Stamford Street apartments (ideal location for all KCL campuses) and am looking to swap with someone in either Connaught / International Halls

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.