Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I know this is early but just thought why not start this thread up already lol, is there anyone out there who is also applying to Leeds, and if so for what subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunset891)
    Hey, I know this is early but just thought why not start this thread up already lol, is there anyone out there who is also applying to Leeds, and if so for what subject?
    Hopefully aerospacial engineering.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im applying and for advanced psychology

ReputationRep:
    hi, thinking about actuarial mathematics.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Computer Science...

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to Leeds but as an international Student from the USA. I'm hoping to study International Relations and/or Politics

ReputationRep:
    Joint honours.. Maths with ... something else (Undecided!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedMyMocks)
    Joint honours.. Maths with ... something else (Undecided!)
    what all can you choose from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    what all can you choose from?

I'm thinking maybe maths with stats or maths with finance. You pretty set or open to the other courses?

ReputationRep:
    I want to do Natural Sciences at Leeds. I'm from Botswana

ReputationRep:

I'm thinking maybe maths with stats or maths with finance. You pretty set or open to the other courses?
    not at all set, have recently opened up my eyes to medicine too which im half thinking about along with actuary/maths degrees, 2 very different paths aha

ReputationRep:
    Film, media and photography hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    not at all set, have recently opened up my eyes to medicine too which im half thinking about along with actuary/maths degrees, 2 very different paths aha
    Haha holy shiet. Better get some W/E sorted out if you are interested in medicine. I couldn't do the sciences at A level so anything healthcare related is out of the window for me. Although I am going to redo my AS Chem (Want to get a better grade than a .. D)

ReputationRep:
    Haha holy shiet. Better get some W/E sorted out if you are interested in medicine. I couldn't do the sciences at A level so anything healthcare related is out of the window for me. Although I am going to redo my AS Chem (Want to get a better grade than a .. D)
    yep WE is a bi*ch haha hopefully i can get it quick enough,,
    good initiative to retake, hope all goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm applying to do Law. The uni is 5 mins away from my college. it's a fantastic uni and with great libraries.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm hoping to apply for Pharmacology

ReputationRep:
    Going to apply for Law, only got BCC in AS. Will probably get predicted at least ABB, maybe AAB and I'm gonna do EPQ

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GuyChiggs)
    Going to apply for Law, only got BCC in AS. Will probably get predicted at least ABB, maybe AAB and I'm gonna do EPQ
    Cool, I'm applying for Law as well. Do you know what the entry requirement is?

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I'm applying for Law as well. Do you know what the entry requirement is?
    When I emailed to ask if my results were alright they said they normally look for a minimum of predicted AAB.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.