The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Applying to the University of Leeds 2018 entry - official thread

Scroll to see replies

Anyone applying for Adult nursing at the university of Leeds this year?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
Original post by Sunset891
Hey, I know this is early but just thought why not start this thread up already lol, is there anyone out there who is also applying to Leeds, and if so for what subject?

heeey im applying to Leeds, hopefully for Mathematics (G100)
Reply 42
Hey, I know this is early but just thought why not start this thread up already lol, is there anyone out there who is also applying to Leeds, and if so for what subject?

I am applying for Medicine, and also to a Genetics course. A friend of mine is applying for English & History joint honours and another is (I think?) applying for an aerospace engineering course there.
hoping to apply for sociology :smile:

I'm applying for international business - standard entry requirements are 3 A's and predicted A*AA so fingers crossed!
Medicine :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Millie.gunn
I'm applying for international business - standard entry requirements are 3 A's and predicted A*AA so fingers crossed!

I'm also applying for International Business! Hoping the A2L Scheme gets me an offer as my teacher has under predicated me in Maths
Original post by AlphaX5
I'm also applying for International Business! Hoping the A2L Scheme gets me an offer as my teacher has under predicated me in Maths

Oh cool, what other subjects do you do? Where else are you thinking of applying?
Reply 48
Oh cool, what other subjects do you do? Where else are you thinking of applying?

I also do Business and Psychology, already got my ALevel Grade in Business which is an A so that should help me out and I also thinking of applying to, Liverpool, Nottingham, Nottingham Trent and Manchester. What about you?
Original post by AlphaX5
I also do Business and Psychology, already got my ALevel Grade in Business which is an A so that should help me out and I also thinking of applying to, Liverpool, Nottingham, Nottingham Trent and Manchester. What about you?

I do Economics, German and Art and design. Probably applying to Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Liverpool and Bristol :smile:
Reply 50
I do Economics, German and Art and design. Probably applying to Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Liverpool and Bristol :smile:

Might end up seeing you around then!
I'm applying for Microbiology at Leeds and Biomedical Sciences at Newcastle, Sheffield and possibly Sheffield Hallam and one other back up.
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone know when Leeds start to give out offers?
Law 😊
Is there anyone out there who is also applying to Leeds, and if so for what subject? And what other universities are you guys applying for?

I'm going to apply medicine in Leeds. The other 3 choices in medicine are Keele, Queen Mary, Birmingham
Hello! I'm applying to Leeds for Neuroscience - also applying to Bristol, Sussex, Royal Holloway and Essex 🌹
Criminal justice and criminology!x
Hi! I'm applying to Leeds for the Science and Engineering Foundation Year, and then hopefully onto Aerospace Engineering the year after!

The other uni's I'm applying to are Manchester and Kingston. I'm not sure of the others yet.
Reply 58
i'm applying for criminology hopefully, absolutely love leeds
Has anyone got their offers yet???? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest