Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

George Romero has died Watch

ReputationRep:
    The granddaddy of the zombies movie genre has passed away after a battle with lung cancer. May he rest in peace and not become undead.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...716-story.html

ReputationRep:
    May he rest in peace... until it suits him not to and he comes for the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, the last film he directed was Survival of the Dead too

ReputationRep:
    Dawn of the Dead.

my first ever zombie film.

RIP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Dawn of the Dead.

my first ever zombie film.

RIP
    Mine was Night of the Living dead - the 1990 remake admittedly, but I still thought it was a great film based heavily off his work.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    There are so many zombie films with such similar names. I can't remember which is which and subsequently, can't remember if I've seen any of his films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    There are so many zombie films with such similar names. I can't remember which is which and subsequently, can't remember if I've seen any of his films.
    If it ends with "of the dead" it was either made by him, a remake of one of his movies or at the very least a rip-off of his movies.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.