Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

There is one vavluable elsson you will learn from life Watch

ReputationRep:
    That is people are *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nojustice.)
    A more valuable lesson for yourself would've been spelling.

However, some people are bad what can you do about it. Move on and live your own life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    A more valuable lesson for yourself would've been spelling.

However, some people are bad what can you do about it. Move on and live your own life.
    It was a typo.

Also if only it was as easy as that eh?

ReputationRep:
    It was a typo.

Also if only it was as easy as that eh?
    It was a joke.

What's the difficulty? In life if there is no pain, there is no gain, or do you disagree?

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke.

What's the difficulty? In life if there is no pain, there is no gain, or do you disagree?
    Completely disagree

ReputationRep:
    Completely disagree
    Care to explain why?

ReputationRep:
    Care to explain why?
    Sometimes things just happen to you that completely **** you up and bring you a lot of pain. And you don't gain anything from it but negativity. Some people would say that only happens if you let it but I think its just a natural reaction that you can't change.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What is an elsson?

ReputationRep:
    true dat

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes things just happen to you that completely **** you up and bring you a lot of pain. And you don't gain anything from it but negativity. Some people would say that only happens if you let it but I think its just a natural reaction that you can't change.
    Of course, bad things happen. They happen to everyone. However, it is how we react to these situations that defines us as a person.

Sure you can be hurt by it. There are some events which cause pain and there's absolutely no gain from it, it seems, however if you stay strong to your principles you always survive. That takes a whole lot of courage

ReputationRep:
    I hope you don't believe that. The vast majority of people aren't bad at the core of it. Some end up doing bad things because they've been led down the wrong past or misunderstand others or are in a bad situation themselves. Most of the time bad things aren't done because that person is just evil, they usually believe they are doing the right thing, in the name of goodness. The sooner people start seeing that everyone else is just like them, the better this world will be.

ReputationRep:
    I used to hold your view but eventually decided that most people are actually alright. So am I doing life backwards? At what point do I unbirth myself?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.