Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Masters in IT Security from Arden University Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am planning to do Masters in IT security from Arden University. This is a blended learning programme that would include classroom sessions & online classes. Can anyone suggest if I should go for this course or look for programmes from other universities?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vicky,

We are glad to know that you are considering studying with Arden University. If you need any information please feel free to contact our friendly admissions team on [email protected]

You can also read our students' experience of studying with us: https://arden.ac.uk/studying-with-us...r-students-say

Thanks,
    Team Arden University

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am currently studying MBA 'Service Excellence' with Arden university; And now in the closing stages. My experience had been a positive one throughout. My course is a distance learning course as I work and reside in Saudi Arabia. The blended courses are a fantastic new development from Arden offering you the facility of combining distance with the traditional red brick experience at a variety of study locations. To find out more speak to the support team on the Arden contact numbers, to discover more. A masters is a big commitment for anyone participating and if you are in full time employment requires careful time management. Lastly the same team can discuss how best to fund your studies, you may find yourself eligible for student loans etc. Whatever you decide do compare Arden with others, however I am confident you will choose Arden. They have a great team and provide great support wherever you are .... I hope this helps you towards your decision, I certainly have no regrets ...... Onwards
    Regards

Murdo Lamont
    Student Representative
    MBA Service Excellence
    Arden University

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.