Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Btec results 2017?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, just wanted to know, I've got a conditional offer from my uni and they've asked for DDM for my course, got my Btec results the 13th of July meeting the entry requirements. I'm confused on whether I should wait for the Results day to get an answer from them on whether I got a place or not or should I call them as soon as I got my results to get it over with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessjess01)
    Hello, just wanted to know, I've got a conditional offer from my uni and they've asked for DDM for my course, got my Btec results the 13th of July meeting the entry requirements. I'm confused on whether I should wait for the Results day to get an answer from them on whether I got a place or not or should I call them as soon as I got my results to get it over with?
    If you have your results then phone them ASAP to get everything sorted! Better now cause results day will be very hectic and busy for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aware1)
    If you have your results then phone them ASAP to get everything sorted! Better now cause results day will be very hectic and busy for them.

Thank you so much.😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessjess01)
    A lot of nursing courses have gone into clearing this year- almost every uni I've looked into has places available. With your results you should be ok

DMU
    Birmingham City
    Hull
    Staffordshire

etc

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.