The Student Room Group

where can I report cyber bullying in the summer holidays ?

I'm in no way a grass, I don't snitch however there's some cyber bullying going on with some girls the year below me and it's ****ing disgusting . I feel the need to report it somehow, get in stopped ( not the police tho I couldn't do that ) where can I do that ?
Potentially there isn't anywhere to report in and I understand just looking for a bit of advice .
Also please don't say just stay out of it because sometimes situations like these need someone responsible to step in
Speak to the person being bullied, their parents, the parents of the bullies, the bullies themselves, etc .

Most of all let the person being bullied know that they've got your support.
Original post by ruthmckay00
I'm in no way a grass, I don't snitch however there's some cyber bullying going on with some girls the year below me and it's ****ing disgusting . I feel the need to report it somehow, get in stopped ( not the police tho I couldn't do that ) where can I do that ?
Potentially there isn't anywhere to report in and I understand just looking for a bit of advice .
Also please don't say just stay out of it because sometimes situations like these need someone responsible to step in

Why not the police?
Reply 3
Original post by Jack22031994
Why not the police?

I wouldn't want them to find out it was me who reported it , I know the bully quite well

You can make a report on CEOP, it gives you the option to report it on behalf of someone else:
https://ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/

or they say if you're not ready to contact CEOP then contact Childline instead and it is Anonymous by the way.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5

screenshot and publicly post the comments [on a forum which allows it]. Make sure you include in the screenshots information about the perpetrators which can lead people straight to their social media accounts.

keep screenshotting and posting and eventually people or white knights will step in and give the girls a taste of their own medicine, or the bullying images will go viral and loads of people will start stepping in and giving the girls a taste of their own medicine.

I suggest you post these on 4chan or someplace like that.

they'll soon stop once trolls start phoning up their school and start sending 20 Pizza's to their house everyday..........
I wouldn't want them to find out it was me who reported it , I know the bully quite well

Pretty sure you would be able to be anonymous

Quick Reply

Latest