ReputationRep:
    doctors and nurses?

ReputationRep:
    humans...
    I suppose I'm not very imaginative.
    • Very Important Poster

This one completely stumped me.
    • Very Important Poster

Unless its one of those interview questions where you suggest animals that have characteristics and qualities similar to care workers as opposed to animals traditionally associated with them?

ReputationRep:
    Nurses: Rabbits

Doctors: Seals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Unless its one of those interview questions where you suggest animals that have characteristics and qualities similar to care workers as opposed to animals traditionally associated with them?
    noo

I sell artwork and had an unusual request involving animals-as-doctors and I'm totally stuck trying to find an appropriate animal which would be associated with intelligence but also kindness without having any negative connotations...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Nurses: Rabbits

Doctors: Seals
    I don't see the doctor in a Seal. Seals rape penguins...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Non Penguin Raping Seals are so cuteeee though

ReputationRep:
    My first thought is that doctors are like... bears and nurses are kangaroos.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.