Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Aaron carter (I want candy) arrested for DUI Watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Aaron Carter, that little pop singing kid from back in the day, has been been arrested for driving under the influence and marijuana possession. He was arrested alongside his girlfriend, and was released on bail whilst she remains in jail.

Lizzie McGuire would definitely not be okay with his actions.

*makes some joke about how he wants candy*

Anyone remember aaron carter? did you know he is the brother of nick carter from the back street boys? Or are you under 18 and so likely don't know who he is :bigsmile:

If you have any good puns, send them my way!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summer1311)
    Aaron Carter, that little pop singing kid from back in the day, has been been arrested for driving under the influence and marijuana possession. He was arrested alongside his girlfriend, and was released on bail whilst she remains in jail.

Lizzie McGuire would definitely not be okay with his actions.

*makes some joke about how he wants candy*

Anyone remember aaron carter? did you know he is the brother of nick carter from the back street boys? Or are you under 18 and so likely don't know who he is :bigsmile:

If you have any good puns, send them my way!
    Some people have it all and throw it away :rolleyes:

Lizzie McGuire the series on the other hand is fantastic, it's only now I appreciate how well constructed Gordo's character is and what happens at the end of the film.

I recall reading one of those 'where are they now' things and La Laine did something silly as well, and the less said about Ethan Craft the better :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ok....

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.