Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My application was approved way back in May for the upcoming September semester in my third year on my degree course at university.
    Apparenty SFE have sent me this form? They haven't. Furthermore they didn't need to because it doesn't apply to me.

Also, there is no scheduled payment dates yet and there was this time last year. Will this show up at least before I actually go back to uni because I need to know how I will be travelling there on my first day and if I will be able to buy required resources in time.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi GreekTea,

Apologies for the confusion about the Childcare Grant (CCG) form. You may receive one through the post yet but you can disregard this. Some accounts have been noted incorrectly about applying for CCG despite no child dependents having been declared. It won't have any impact on your application.

As for your payments, they schedule 40 working days prior to the start of your course. You will be able to view them online then. They are in line with the start date of each of the three terms of your course.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've also had this - i've been approved for my finance but it's asking for a CCG form... I don't have any child dependents but I do recall writing
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Briojan)
    Hi I've also had this - i've been approved for my finance but it's asking for a CCG form... I don't have any child dependents but I do recall writing
    Hi Briojan,

If you have put dependent children on your application in error, then you can send a hand written letter to have this removed.

Thanks Catherine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.