Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I put Lincoln as my firm choice and UCAS said that if it was my firm the offer would change from conditional to unconditional. However, i put it as my firm months ago and it's still saying conditional and i'm slightly worried because i don't have an insurance choice because i didn't think i needed one if my offer was to become unconditional. Has this happened to anyone else and will the offer still be unconditional? The grades I need are BCC and i'm worried I won't get them and i'm unsure about my offer now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise1199)
    I put Lincoln as my firm choice and UCAS said that if it was my firm the offer would change from conditional to unconditional. However, i put it as my firm months ago and it's still saying conditional and i'm slightly worried because i don't have an insurance choice because i didn't think i needed one if my offer was to become unconditional. Has this happened to anyone else and will the offer still be unconditional? The grades I need are BCC and i'm worried I won't get them and i'm unsure about my offer now.
    It changes to unconditional when you get your results on results day. If you got BCC it will change to unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    It changes to unconditional when you get your results on results day. If you got BCC it will change to unconditional
    UCAS said if i put it as my firm it would already be unconditional? So I haven't got an insurance choice because I thought my offer was unconditional regardless of whether I got BCC so i'm worrying now.

ReputationRep:
    UCAS said if i put it as my firm it would already be unconditional? So I haven't got an insurance choice because I thought my offer was unconditional regardless of whether I got BCC so i'm worrying now.
    Contact the university and UCAS then.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

If you contact our admissions team by either emailing [email protected] or calling 01522 88 6097 they will be able to talk you through your options and what there is available to you.

Kind regards,

Elliott

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.