Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

July 19th: What do you love the most about yourself? Watch

• Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    This week on The Surgery, Katie and Dr Radha are kicking off Radio 1’s Body Positivity campaign with a show all about what we love the most about ourselves.

Whether it's your eyes, arms, hair or legs, tell us about your favourite parts of your body and why you love them! And if there are some bits you're not too keen on, tell us about those to. We're here to help you to love and celebrate every part of your wonderful body!

Please remember you can post anonymously in the forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hair.

In Russia I look weird because whilst everyone else is just dully blonde or brown hair I have this randomly black spiky hair that makes me look like a 2nd Rate Washed Up Anime Character

ReputationRep:
    I like my hair, my facial features, my skin tone, my waist

Hate the width of my face, my upper arms (genetically large) and dark and dry elbows and knees

My eyes, my young face, my waist, my ass and legs

ReputationRep:
    my sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    My neck, my back

Spoiler:
    Show

my :kitty: and my :reddy:

ReputationRep:
    sdad

ReputationRep:
    Am limited edition!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

(Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    This week on The Surgery, Katie and Dr Radha are kicking off Radio 1’s Body Positivity campaign with a show all about what we love the most about ourselves.

Whether it's your eyes, arms, hair or legs, tell us about your favourite parts of your body and why you love them! And if there are some bits you're not too keen on, tell us about those to. We're here to help you to love and celebrate every part of your wonderful body!

Please remember you can post anonymously in the forum.
    I hate basically everything (sad, I know) but I'm okay with my lips, I don't like them, but I don't hate them

I like my hair. It's a unique kind of curly. I also like my eyes, lashes, and eyebrows. Thanks persian genes

I like my body shape, but I have pco syndrome which causes all kinds of problems. Body related: I gain weight easily and most of the fat targets my thighs (hate hate hate my stubborn thunder thighs)...

ReputationRep:
    My funniness, sense of humor, kindness.

ReputationRep:
    My 'solemn eyes' and 'beautiful mind', those were the most meaningful compliments I ever received.

I don't really like any specific parts or features.

ReputationRep:
    My eyebrows

i love my stomach. I don't need to do anything but i always seem to have abs.

My face, hourglass figure and back dimples, but most of all my kind heart.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My eyes. They are the only part of my body I haven't ever felt insecure over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources
Radio 1 - The Surgery

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.