Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Home alone = Bored Watch

ReputationRep:
    My parents have gone on holiday and my brother is always out the house so I'm basically home alone till thursday. i feel like I should be making the most of this opportunity of freedom but quite frankly I dunno what I should be doing with my time lmao.

I had a driving lesson but thats all I've done today. I'm just rather bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    My parents have gone on holiday and my brother is always out the house so I'm basically home alone till thursday. i feel like I should be making the most of this opportunity of freedom but quite frankly I dunno what I should be doing with my time lmao.

Gym? Invite friends over? Meet with friends? Plan a night out? (Hosting pre drinks at your house 😜)

ReputationRep:

Watching a movie while eating junk is a valid option at this stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Gym? Invite friends over? Meet with friends? Plan a night out? (Hosting pre drinks at your house 😜)
    my local gym is awful and i don't wanna get a membership
    all my friends are uni friends besifes from person and they don't exactly live near me
    my town is boring and doesnt have any good places to go for a night out so pres wouldn't be happening at my house, if I'm honest aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    I'm really not into movies i always end up having really deep thoughts about my life mid film
    I wanna eat healthy so i don't get fat as my lack of exercise is making me kind of fat tbh

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Could watch Mock the Week on iPlayer

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not into movies i always end up having really deep thoughts about my life mid film
    I wanna eat healthy so i don't get fat as my lack of exercise is making me kind of fat tbh
    Go for a walk or something, too bad you can't drive anywhere yet :/ I like walks but I hate my area

ReputationRep:
    Creativity is all gone, apparently.

How about you call it a "hermit week" and build a build a blanket fort? Put your laptop in, get some snacks, get creative with lighting and re-watch some of the shows you enjoy? Or get back into a game you haven't played in a while?

Take a few photos, don't take yourself so seriously. Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    I usually look up a recipe (for example, homemade lasagne, or pizza) and then go out to the supermarket, buy all the ingredients for it and then attempt to make it. I watch a bunch of TV shows so I have plenty to watch while I wait for the food to cook in the oven or whatever.

Give it a try.

ReputationRep:
    Go for a walk or something, too bad you can't drive anywhere yet :/ I like walks but I hate my area
    Yeh I hate my area . I ended up going to the watch shop to get some links taken out of a new watch I just got and now I'm trying to learn content for second year of uni cause I didn't do that great this year so I'm like keen to improve aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoda)
    I usually look up a recipe (for example, homemade lasagne, or pizza) and then go out to the supermarket, buy all the ingredients for it and then attempt to make it. I watch a bunch of TV shows so I have plenty to watch while I wait for the food to cook in the oven or whatever.

Give it a try.
    That's quite a good idea . I've resorted to watching tv and learning content for my second year of uni aha

ReputationRep:
    ive said it before and i'll keep saying it again...........

PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK

Amirite girls and guys? Kholmes1 S2M

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I hate my area . I ended up going to the watch shop to get some links taken out of a new watch I just got and now I'm trying to learn content for second year of uni cause I didn't do that great this year so I'm like keen to improve aha
    At least you have something to work on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)

PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK

Ik you didn't tag me but you're 100% rightttt
    Prison break is the way forward in life

ReputationRep:
    Ik you didn't tag me but you're 100% rightttt
    Prison break is the way forward in life
    asdfghjkl it really freaking is. like if you haven't watched it, wyd... no one and i mean NO ONE can say they're bored if they haven't watched prison break like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE.

ReputationRep:
    asdfghjkl it really freaking is. like if you haven't watched it, wyd... no one and i mean NO ONE can say they're bored if they haven't watched prison break like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE.
    It actually makes life worth living, prison break number 1 show

ReputationRep:
    It actually makes life worth living, prison break number 1 show
    it's so beautiful to see another prison break fan! join the team!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK
    PRISON BREAK

Enough said. :smug:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.