The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

ACCA Approved Learning Providers in Uk

Hi,
I would be obliged if anyone could help me decide which is the best Approved ACCA Learning Providers in London in terms of good teaching and also feasible tuition fees.

I had in mind University of Westminster because its spread out in 14 classes whereas Kaplan and BPP have only 4 classes. And the cost is much higher as compared to UoW.

I dont know if Im going in the right direction. Please guide me. Thanks!
Original post by jenjen20
Hi,
I would be obliged if anyone could help me decide which is the best Approved ACCA Learning Providers in London in terms of good teaching and also feasible tuition fees.

I had in mind University of Westminster because its spread out in 14 classes whereas Kaplan and BPP have only 4 classes. And the cost is much higher as compared to UoW.

I dont know if Im going in the right direction. Please guide me. Thanks!

Hi there

The University of Westminster is a gold standard approved learning provider for nine papers from the ACCA Professional Accounting Course (F1-F9). Each paper is £450.00. The course is designed to prepare you for the ACCA exams and will cover all material with approx 54 hours of contact time per paper. Classes are evenings and weekends to suit professional people who work full time.

If you would like to come and look at Westminster Business School you can book a Campus Tour on our website.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending