Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Strange dream you had? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    You're really going there, aren't you :laugh:
    Spoiler:
    Show

One of the less creepier dreams I had was when I was living in the world of silent hill. If you haven't heard of it, it's a horror movie and there's a few games out based off the movie. You can probably tell that this didn't go down very well.

OMG that's creepy :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Incorrect grammar

Going----->have gone
    That sounds better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    OMG that's creepy :hide:
    I am a creep.

ReputationRep:
    I am a creep.
    Maybe you are :dontknow:

Jk I'm sure you aren't :hugs: but that's a creepy place, man *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    I have the strangest, most vivid of dreams so frequently - I'd say around four times a week, and when I'm not dreaming, it's a dark, black slumber. I had one just today, in which I spontaneously decided to get a small tattoo of a rose behind my ear and ended up having a fully-clothed sexual rendezvous with the tattoo artist. Also, in the dream, after the mentioned sexual experience, I ended up getting highly upset and leaving the tattoo parlour frustrated and near tears, with only half of the tattoo complete - the petals of the rose and the beginnings of the thorny stem. Furthermore, I remember peering at my reflection in the mirror in my dream, simply gazing at my face. Does this dream mean something of any significance, does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you are :dontknow:

Jk I'm sure you aren't :hugs: but that's a creepy place, man *shudder*
    :hugs:I don't find it creepy at all. I would love to visit a place like that one day

ReputationRep:
    Me too - the penguin one was one of the only ones I remembered lol.
    There was one about my uncle getting kidnapped by a witch with blue hair I remember that one too

You were laughing with the guy with the knife?
    Well you did ask for a strange dream,didn't you ?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had any strange dreams since I was five, so I'll just share one of those :rolleyes:

I was in my grandma's house (in the dream) and I woke up to see myself surrounded by penguins who offered me lots of ice-cream :rofl: and that's it

Oh - and I've had this one multiple times; when you feel like someone pushed you down the stairs I hate that one...

Go on, your turn
    A zombie apocalypse (on my university campus). Friends were getting eaten/torn apart/turned into zombies and the campus was like a battlefield. I was taking a creative writing elective that semester so I used it for my story and got an A

Had a dream I was stranded in the middle of the ocean in a small boat with Pinnochio, and all we had to eat were cheerios. For whatever reason, this dream terrified me so I still remember it years and years later.

ReputationRep:
    The strangest dream I has is when I realised in my dream that I was dreaming and I had complete control over my dream and could manipulate anything I wanted. I was able to step outside of my body, like my soul leaving my body and it was like I was outside of reality, peering into the world and realising that it was all fake and just an automated process. I wanted to tell everyone but I couldn't while I was in this external form so I went back into my body and and tried telling everyone what I knew but nobody believed me and they all called me crazy.

Then I told them I could prove it was all fake and I stuck my head in front of a train and when the train hit my head I woke up. I doubt I'll ever forget that dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobby147)
    Well you did ask for a strange dream,didn't you ?
    I guess so lol

:hugs:I don't find it creepy at all. I would love to visit a place like that one day
    Really? I wouldn't :hide:

(Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    A zombie apocalypse (on my university campus). Friends were getting eaten/torn apart/turned into zombies and the campus was like a battlefield. I was taking a creative writing elective that semester so I used it for my story and got an A
    Lol that's weird... and you got an A :lol:

(Original post by EternalLight)
    The strangest dream I has is when I realised in my dream that I was dreaming and I had complete control over my dream and could manipulate anything I wanted. I was able to step outside of my body, like my soul leaving my body and it was like I was outside of reality, peering into the world and realising that it was all fake and just an automated process. I wanted to tell everyone but I couldn't while I was in this external form so I went back into my body and and tried telling everyone what I knew but nobody believed me and they all called me crazy.

Then I told them I could prove it was all fake and I stuck my head in front of a train and when the train hit my head I woke up. I doubt I'll ever forget that dream.
    Wooooow I doubt you'll ever forget that dream either :eek: that's really amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FopePrancis)
    I have the strangest, most vivid of dreams so frequently - I'd say around four times a week, and when I'm not dreaming, it's a dark, black slumber. I had one just today, in which I spontaneously decided to get a small tattoo of a rose behind my ear and ended up having a fully-clothed sexual rendezvous with the tattoo artist. Also, in the dream, after the mentioned sexual experience, I ended up getting highly upset and leaving the tattoo parlour frustrated and near tears, with only half of the tattoo complete - the petals of the rose and the beginnings of the thorny stem. Furthermore, I remember peering at my reflection in the mirror in my dream, simply gazing at my face. Does this dream mean something of any significance, does anyone know?
    Unfinished tattoo indicates unfinished business that you have.

Not sure about the full blown "sexual rendezvous" you had. 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that i visited a really massive house, it had so many rooms that there was even one for grating carrots only.

ReputationRep:
    this one dream I had which was completely strange, basically I started falling off a mountain so I obviously woke up and the bed start shaking so I went back to sleep and I kept having it that night was so weird and now I can't tell if I was dreaming or I actually did wake up multiple times due to falling off a mountain.

ReputationRep:
    From the ones I can remember, I was playing hide and seek in a palace with my friends and the "person" we were looking for was a corpse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalLight)

That's lucid dreaming and I have it fairly often, I think it's fairly common.

I've had lucid dreaming where I've woken up, but actually the waking up was also in a dream. A dream within a dream, which was weird. Not as weird as Inception of course.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.