Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather be 5'8 or 6'5? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applesforme)
    There is zero scientific proof of height being directly proportional to **** size. The two things are not related. In actual fact the taller the guy the more his **** will look twiddly.
    Who said my statement was scientific hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be 6'5" than 5'8"; but I wouldn't trade the former for my current 5'10".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigglr)
    As a guy would you rather be 5'8 or 6'5?
    I'm 5'7. I'd hate to be 6'5, that's too tall so 5'8 for sure. Tbh I'd rather be 5'8 than 6'0 as well. 6'0+ is lanky to me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applesforme)
    There is zero scientific proof of height being directly proportional to **** size. The two things are not related. In actual fact the taller the guy the more his **** will look twiddly.
    I beg to differ

Christopher here has height and **** size that is well above average. So , in his special case, there is a correlation!

Btw who is that on your avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by august11)
    I'm 5'7. I'd hate to be 6'5, that's too tall so 5'8 for sure. Tbh I'd rather be 5'8 than 6'0 as well. 6'0+ is lanky to me.
    Be 220lbs lean at 6'0 and you won't be lanky. Being above 6'0 and buff you will look like a god to girls. Takes much more work to build up your body when you're taller but the end results look so much better than if you're short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BefuddledPenguin)
    5ft 8 that way I can be attractive just by being the cute little guy taller girls love to hug..
    Lol how's that working out for you?

(Original post by BefuddledPenguin)
    Being tall means you have to get buff to avoid looking super lanky and awkward
    Agreed but if you do manage to get buff and you're tall (6'1+), it's an instant mouth opener for females

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brin27)
    Be 220lbs lean at 6'0 and you won't be lanky. Being above 6'0 and buff you will look like a god to girls. Takes much more work to build up your body when you're taller but the end results look so much better than if you're short.
    That is true (Sam off BB pulls it off for example) but I'm not that type of person, you know? I'm a beanpole with a non-lad personality. So I'm happy with average height lol. Not dissing 6+ people.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care. I'm 5'8 right now, and probably younger than most ppl here (GCSE sorta age... not A level or uni :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butfirst_coffee)
    I beg to differ

Christopher here has height and **** size that is well above average. So , in his special case, there is a correlation!

Btw who is that on your avatar
    lol ok I guess your future wife will be a lucky woman. And that's Salma Hayek in the film From Dusk till Dawn
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm shorter than both so I'd take either.

ReputationRep:
    6'6 100%

ReputationRep:
    6'5"

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm 6'4"
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    i'd love to be 6'5

ReputationRep:
    my goal is 6'4 pray4me pls

ReputationRep:
    6’5 hands down... make a poll pls

ReputationRep:
    Neither. I'm content with being 5'11. All my clothes fit me right. Being 5'8 would make me unattractive to a lot of girls. Being 6'5 would make it very difficult and expensive to find clothes/shoes. I like being inconspicuous and not attracting much attention to myself, and as a result I've always been good at sneaking up on people.

I think I'd want to be 6'2 or 6'3 at the tallest. Otherwise my proportions would change too much, and I wouldn't look like me anymore. Don't wanna be shorter- it just... sucks.

ReputationRep:
    6'5" definitely,the baddest of B's are around the 5'10 mark so 6'5" is perfect for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michal68)
    Get buff at 6'5 and you'll look like a god. 5'8 is manlet size.

But yes being scrawny at 6'5 wouldn't look great.
    5 ft 8 isnt manlet size u dumb ****

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.