Would you rather live rural or in the city? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you rather live rural or in a city
    Rural
    30.00%
    The city
    70.00%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Where would you rather live?- In the city or somewhere quieter? Why?

I'd rather live in the city, living semi-rurally is bad enough.

rather rurally. Was meant to say, "rather live rurally" but never mind.

ReputationRep:
    Rural. Then again I don't like people lol!

ReputationRep:
    City 100%, I'm in Brighton and the city just has so much to offer. There's things to do every night of the week, whether you want to go clubbing or meet like minded people and discuss feminism or books. I'd find the countryside far too quiet and I hate the idea of feeling helpless and bored in some hills somewhere haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm a city person.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I can manage living in a suburban area but defo not rural, it's far too quiet for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    When I’m older with a family I’d want to live rural (Somewhere in my home county Bucks ofc!) but right now living in a city is the dream
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hard one. Can I pick both? Cause both sound good but it depends on my mood

ReputationRep:
    I hate people but I'd still much rather live in a city.

ReputationRep:
    Rural near a city

ReputationRep:
    Rural. I couldn't stand looking out of the window and just seeing grey - the countryside is much more pleasing on the eye

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    City - having to drive long distances to do simple tasks such as having a haircut or buying some bread would drive me insane. Some of my friends live rurally and rely on their parents to be able to do things - whereas I have much more freedom as I live in the city

ReputationRep:
    As someone who has lived in rural(ish) most of their life and now rural (moving to city in 2018!), I would rather much live in a city just for convenience and day to day money saving.

Right now, I spend around £8-£12 just travelling to work and moving to the city next year will save me a good £200 a month which can go towards rent.

I think living in a town/city early in life whilst young is the best but being in the rural countryside is soooo nice. No noisy neighbours, surrounded by all the animals and wildlife out there, dog can be free and run around etc so I'll move back when older or to Canada

ReputationRep:
    City, I live in the city centre, and I love that everything I need is so close to me.

ReputationRep:
    Rural, cities are disgusting hell holes.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.