Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

LSE Government and History vs. International Relations and History Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of doing PPE in university; however, I have one last slot to fill in for UCAS, and I was thinking of picking Government and History/International Relations and History from LSE. There seems to be a lot of Politics in the course; however, there are also some opportunities to pick Econ modules, which I will do.

My question is, which degree do you think would maximise employability? There's more opportunities to study Economics in the Government and History course than the IR and History course (if that is a deciding factor, which I think might be useful for employment prospects since everyone seems to like some Econ?); however, looking at the graduate destinations for both courses, it seems to be more opportunities for employment with the IR and History course.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nusquam)
    My question is, which degree do you think would maximise employability?
    Either, there's no difference. Pick the degree you like best, forget about graduate destinations.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.