Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

People think I'm Muslim... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsYouGottaKnow)
    You lot need bloody help, preferably psychological help. You are recommending upon this person who already seems to have evident identity issues that they bleach their skin as though you are unaware of the horrendous effects of this stupid product. You are recommending a life time of torture upon them, increased chance of skin cancer, cataracts and thinning of their skin (few of the thousands of consequences of attempting to emulate a beauty standard pushed down your throats) Just love yourself and accept who you are fam, it is not that deep that you need to stress yourself and heighten your chances of all sort of diseases for. If someone is wicked enough to get a bucket of acid and throw it over your face they will truly not care whether you've lightened your skin ( because you will never rid yourself of your Asian features you were born with) and they will not care how
    I really don't think the people recommending that were being serious..

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Please don't give the there-are-172-genders pink-haired feminists any more ideas.
    There are already transracials :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Don't react to what people think of you. Be yourself and don't feel intimidated to start acting like you're a part of a more accepted religious group. You're an athiest so be that.

Also as a word of advice. Don't say muzzy "muzzie" it's a racist slur, so basically you sound like a right douche bag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoaoInt.)
    I'm brown (yes, I'm Asian) and I hate the fact that people look down on me as if I'm a Muzzy, when I'm atheist.

It messes with my head. I am basically a British, westernised individual trapped in a brown body (sounds stupid).

I'm becoming increasingly worried considering the recent acid attacks in London against coloured people.

What should I do? Christians would just wear a crucifix probably.

Yes, because surely- British and westernised individuals cannot be brown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    wear blue contacts and dye your hair blonde man i'm not even joking
    bruv then people will just think he's gay lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoaoInt.)
    I'm brown (yes, I'm Asian) and I hate the fact that people look down on me as if I'm a Muzzy, when I'm atheist.

It messes with my head. I am basically a British, westernised individual trapped in a brown body (sounds stupid).

I'm becoming increasingly worried considering the recent acid attacks in London against coloured people.

What should I do? Christians would just wear a crucifix probably.
    mate it's the same for me, people look at my surname, look at my face, look at my skin colour and just assume I'm muslim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    bruv then people will just think he's gay lmao
    exactly! Then they'll think "moselms hate gay People so he defo can't be a moselem, good on him"

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.