Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.. I got my results back and I got the required UCAS points, so it's all becoming real now!

Any people going to be in Lord Mayors Walk Ground Floor at all?!

I wanna get to know some people, just to make the transition that little bit easier because I've never been away from home before for more than a week! I'm a huge home bird so this is a big step for me But i'm excited about it!

I don't have Facebook (I am one of the rare few) but I have WhatsApp, snapchat and Instagram if anyone is interested in getting in touch! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shancarrr)
    Hi guys.. I got my results back and I got the required UCAS points, so it's all becoming real now!

Any people going to be in Lord Mayors Walk Ground Floor at all?!

I wanna get to know some people, just to make the transition that little bit easier because I've never been away from home before for more than a week! I'm a huge home bird so this is a big step for me But i'm excited about it!

I don't have Facebook (I am one of the rare few) but I have WhatsApp, snapchat and Instagram if anyone is interested in getting in touch! x
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    I am staying in Lord Mayors Walk too! Im on the second floor of block G. Which block are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star12334)
    I am staying in Lord Mayors Walk too! Im on the second floor of block G. Which block are you in?
    I haven't been given a block... I'm confused as I'm the only person it seems who isn't in one? All I know is I'm room 104, ground floor, Garden Street!! X
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.