Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Passed my test but still haven't received license Watch

ReputationRep:
    Managed to pass both theory and practical first time! Passed the practical on the 7th July and gave my provisional license to the examiner who said it would take 3 weeks to process max and its been about 10 days so I assumed by now it'd be sent out. It's still not been sent out and it says on the gov.uk website that the status of my license is still provisional? Not sure if this means the test centre hasn't even sent off my license yet or that theres a delay in processing.

Should I be concerned? and also, do I need my license to drive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elion1299)
    Managed to pass both theory and practical first time! Passed the practical on the 7th July and gave my provisional license to the examiner who said it would take 3 weeks to process max and its been about 10 days so I assumed by now it'd be sent out. It's still not been sent out and it says on the gov.uk website that the status of my license is still provisional? Not sure if this means the test centre hasn't even sent off my license yet or that theres a delay in processing.

Should I be concerned? and also, do I need my license to drive?
    Well done on passing, I assume you got the certificate that said you passed so you can drive until it comes. If after 3 weeks you haven't got it then it may be worth contacting someone but I wouldnt worry for now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's a busy time for the DVLA at the moment. If it takes any longer than 3 weeks (account for working days) then give the helpline a ring.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.