Passed my test but still haven't received license

Watch
Elion Dashi
Badges: 8
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Managed to pass both theory and practical first time! Passed the practical on the 7th July and gave my provisional license to the examiner who said it would take 3 weeks to process max and its been about 10 days so I assumed by now it'd be sent out. It's still not been sent out and it says on the gov.uk website that the status of my license is still provisional? Not sure if this means the test centre hasn't even sent off my license yet or that theres a delay in processing.

Should I be concerned? and also, do I need my license to drive?
LPauling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by elion1299)
Managed to pass both theory and practical first time! Passed the practical on the 7th July and gave my provisional license to the examiner who said it would take 3 weeks to process max and its been about 10 days so I assumed by now it'd be sent out. It's still not been sent out and it says on the gov.uk website that the status of my license is still provisional? Not sure if this means the test centre hasn't even sent off my license yet or that theres a delay in processing.

Should I be concerned? and also, do I need my license to drive?
Well done on passing, I assume you got the certificate that said you passed so you can drive until it comes. If after 3 weeks you haven't got it then it may be worth contacting someone but I wouldnt worry for now
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's a busy time for the DVLA at the moment. If it takes any longer than 3 weeks (account for working days) then give the helpline a ring.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (177)
28.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.69%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (57)
9.15%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.35%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
8.03%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.22%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.94%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.21%

Watched Threads