Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Updating loan amount Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to take another module this year starting in February through open university,is there any way of cancelling and 're applying for my tuition loan or anyway of increasing the loan?

Thankyoy
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Courtxo,

To help answer your query I have a few questions.

What month did you initially start your Open University course, was it the 2016/17 academic year? Has the other module started already in February 2017 or do you mean that it would start in February 2018?

Also did you apply for the maximum Tuition Fee Loan on the loan request part of your application?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura S SFE)
    Hi Courtxo,

To help answer your query I have a few questions.

What month did you initially start your Open University course, was it the 2016/17 academic year? Has the other module started already in February 2017 or do you mean that it would start in February 2018?

Also did you apply for the maximum Tuition Fee Loan on the loan request part of your application?

Thanks
    Hi

I officially started in October 2016, I have another module starting October 2017 and I've decided to take another one starting February 2018, yeah I did apply for the maximum but that the time of filling in the form I was only doing the one module starting in October

Thankyou

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.