Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Looking for study partner Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am a 17 year old female student in Estonia with three mother tongues: Estonian, English and Russian and I have been studying French for 12 years. Currently about to enter my final year of highschool. I know I might be in a program different from yours, but I don't believe it matters that much. I'm looking for a study partner or group with whom I could discuss topics over voice chat using discord, skype or teamspeak.

Im mainly looking to collectively study History, Chemistry and Math. I'm in International Baccalaureate (IB), so the topics studied might vary, however, if you have any interest in joining me in creating a small but tightly-knit group, please let me know anyway.

Feel free to ask any questions. I gladly answer anything : )
    Thanks ahead!
    Lily

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.