Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting Edge hill in September for adult nursing. Just wondering if any of you current nurses at edge hill could share your timetable ? I would like a idea of the days and times just so I can get a idea of when I will be in university. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstybee2)
    Hi I'm starting Edge hill in September for adult nursing. Just wondering if any of you current nurses at edge hill could share your timetable ? I would like a idea of the days and times just so I can get a idea of when I will be in university. Thanks x
    Good Morning, Kirsty

I received an e-mail not long ago containing the manual and the time table for the nursing course, I shall try and root it out and provide you with a copy later today.

PandaRawanda!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaRawanda)
    Good Morning, Kirsty

I received an e-mail not long ago containing the manual and the time table for the nursing course, I shall try and root it out and provide you with a copy later today.

PandaRawanda!
    Hi thank you so much . Even a small idea of what it's going to be like will help me . Are you starting in September ? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi thank you so much . Even a small idea of what it's going to be like will help me . Are you starting in September ? X
    Yep, I'm starting in September.

I'm looking for this timetable but I can't find it for the life of me! I'll keep looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaRawanda)
    Yep, I'm starting in September.

I'm looking for this timetable but I can't find it for the life of me! I'll keep looking.
    This is the best I could find right now:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...e#post63422393

In that post is a scan of someones nursing timetable in 2016, they also state that for the first couple of months it's predominantly 9-4/5 with a week placement in the first semester.

ReputationRep:
    Someone has provided me with a scan of the timetable! Name:  Nursing Timetable.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  93.9 KB

I hope that helps. =]

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.