The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Government and History vs. International Relations and History

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty dead set on studying PPE for uni, and I've already decided on 4/5 of my unis (Oxford, Warwick, Manchester, King's), but since I don't meet the HL Maths requirement (or A* A-Level Maths equivalent, for those of you who don't do the IB :tongue:), I wouldn't be accepted into the PPE program at LSE.

With that in mind, should I aim for the Government and History program, or the International Relations and History program? Employability is most important to me. In terms of the course, they overlap quite a bit (although I believe that there are more opportunities to study Economics (if that's what employers look for) in the Government & History course, though graduate destinations seem more wow in the IR & History course?), but I just want to be able to pick the degree with the higher "employment opportunity". That brings me to my question: which course, would you say, is more attractive to an employer?

Thank you very muchhh! :smile:

*I would rather do a course similar-ish to PPE in LSE than to study PPE in another university, either because I don't meet the HL Maths requirement, don't think I will be able to achieve the SL Maths requirement or simply don't feel attracted to the university :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending