Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    *This will be ideal for those King's College students wanting to come to London in August to get ready but their tenancy period only starts beginning/mid september.*

    I am a King's College student with a tenancy at Fresh Student Living's Orchard Lisle Res near London Bridge. I have found a new place to rent that begins in August, so I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy between 1st August and 9th September, or any period after 1st August.

    It is a lovely studio (bed area plus kitchen and ensuite) with big TV, perfectly positioned opposite Borough Market. Loved my stay here.

    230 pounds per week

    If you're interested or know of someone who is, please give me a shout.

    Have you tried spareroom.com? I'll be impressed if any student on this forum would be willing to fork out £230 pw, even if it is just for 30 days.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2017


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.