Randomest things someone said to you

Title, share your experiences.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Speak English now!

While visiting a village in India.
Reply 2
Recently I was helping a guy out in maths and he was sending me PM's. After I had helped him, around 10 minutes he goes:

"Sorry, can I help you?"
"can I take your phone?" this random guy said it to me whilst I was in Egypt
I was picking up a clock & collect order. I gave the girl behind the counter my name. "Nice name!" was her response. Didn't really know how to respond to that :rofl: so I was just like "....cheers!".
Reply 5
I was like 8-9 years old at the time. They couldn't speak English at all. I literally can't remember if I did or not.

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC
I was picking up a clock & collect order. I gave the girl behind the counter my name. "Nice name!" was her response. Didn't really know how to respond to that :rofl: so I was just like "....cheers!".

Should've said

"My parents gave it to me for my birthday"
for some reason people pronounce mine wrong, yet its so simple :rolleyes:
i was in Costa and i was ordering a chai tea latte and a guy behind me goes 'I HAVENT HAD ONE OF THOSE IN A WHILE' and i looked back and he proceeds to say 'add lots of sugar and it'll taste a million times better'

he wasnt wrong :biggrin:
not giving my name away on here :mmm:
Reply 10
Oh, I'm devastated

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by CleverSquirrel
for some reason people pronounce mine wrong, yet its so simple :rolleyes:

Asian problems or should I say non-English problems. Can't pronounce mine either despite it being 2 syllables.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SGHD26716
Should've said

"My parents gave it to me for my birthday"

:lol: Das good man. Tbh I couldn't think anything but "erm..... that was really random".
You have beautiful hair. I was wearing a hijab.
There's nothing at all special about my name though :lol: I think she was just trying to flirt but she was really bad at it, that's the only explanation I can think of.
"Can I have a lick of your ice cream." he was only about 4 years old though bless
Reply 16
Original post by ClearSky

😂😂😂
Original post by ClearSky

Maybe you had a few strands hanging free lol.
Reply 18
Fantastic language is Hindu.

Not surprised you didn't understand it. Not many people can
Reply 19
Someone asked me why I have a big head (in the literal sense) - it's normal-sized.

Quick Reply

Latest