Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Randomest things someone said to you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I'm guilty of doing this to people sometimes. Only if they truly have a nice name doe!😂
    There's nothing at all special about my name though :lol: I think she was just trying to flirt but she was really bad at it, that's the only explanation I can think of.

ReputationRep:
    "Can I have a lick of your ice cream." he was only about 4 years old though bless
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Went to the Gp once and the doctor started speaking to me in Hindu. I was like "sorry but I don't understand." He goes "What you not asian???" I go "No." He goes "But you look asian! Why??"... Idek what response he was expecting from me. "Why??" lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    You have beautiful hair. I was wearing a hijab.
    😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you had a few strands hanging free lol.

ReputationRep:
    Went to the Gp once and the doctor started speaking to me in Hindu. I was like "sorry but I don't understand." He goes "What you not asian???" I go "No." He goes "But you look asian! Why??"... Idek what response he was expecting from me. "Why??" lmao
    Fantastic language is Hindu.

Not surprised you didn't understand it. Not many people can

ReputationRep:
    Someone asked me why I have a big head (in the literal sense) - it's normal-sized.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Can I drink your milk -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalLight)
    Maybe you had a few strands hanging free lol.
    I always make sure that nothing comes out. :dontknow: if there were, my mum would have told me. I was with her at the time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    omg I'm dying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Asian problems or should I say non-English problems. Can't pronounce mine either despite it being 2 syllables.
    ahaha its a slight issue
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's legit trolling irl

ReputationRep:
    "I dreamed about you last night"

ReputationRep:
    That's legit trolling irl
    IKR?

(Original post by jasminev)
    omg I'm dying
    it was weird
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My ICT teacher asked me during one lesson "Andreas, do you go to the mosque?". My response "I'm Christian"
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminev)
    "I dreamed about you last night"
    Got this once too. Felt flattered

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago when I was in Scotland a guy came up and sat next to me and said 'hi'. I replied 'hi' and his first question was 'so, where are you from?' Not sure if it was the way I looked or my accent that gave it away but it was still a random question to ask at the start of a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    My ICT teacher asked me during one lesson "Andreas, do you go to the mosque?". My response "I'm Christian"
    How many Andreas' does that teacher know that go to the mosque? 😂😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    A few weeks ago when I was in Scotland a guy came up and sat next to me and said 'hi'. I replied 'hi' and his first question was 'so, where are you from?' Not sure if it was the way I looked or my accent that gave it away but it was still a random question to ask at the start of a conversation.
    Lol experienced something similar bro. Few days ago I was flying back to Scotland from my holiday. In the plane I was speaking in Romanain with my mum and in English with my cousin. The guy next to me goes "Me and my wife were trying to guess what language you are originally speaking. It sounds Polish". Not only that but he later on in the convo reffered to my cousin as my "twin sister"...we look NOTHING alike lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    for some reason people pronounce mine wrong, yet its so simple :rolleyes:
    mine is 5 letters yet people feel the need to invent new ones when pronouncing my name

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.