ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Fantastic language is Hindu.

Not surprised you didn't understand it. Not many people can
    I wonder how many doctors would understand you if you spoke to them in Sikh

If they dont understand they are certainly in the wrong job πŸ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Lol experienced something similar bro. Few days ago I was flying back to Scotland from my holiday. In the plane I was speaking in Romanain with my mum and in English with my cousin. The guy next to me goes "Me and my wife were trying to guess what language you are originally speaking. It sounds Polish". Not only that but he later on in the convo reffered to my cousin as my "twin sister"...we look NOTHING alike lmao
    The twin sister part :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How many Andreas' does that teacher know that go to the mosque? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Ikr! The guy was a master troll tbh. One time we had to make a program that tells you the steps in making a cup of tea. I made a mistake in the steps and he goes "That's not how you make tea here, but is that how you make oriental tea?"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for your phone to this day!
    shame, I burnt It

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaushikp)
    I wonder how many doctors would understand you if you spoke to them in Sikh

If they dont understand they are certainly in the wrong job πŸ˜‚
    I don't know why people get so confused though. Either they think Indians speak Indian or Hindu.

Spoiler:
    Show
    By the way, I know Hindi is the correct language, I was just making a joke

ReputationRep:
    Randomly during a pause in casual conversation with a friend they say 'your eyes are amazing'.

Spoiler:
    Show

We were both straight guys. I wasn't sure what to make of it. After replying 'ok' and a pause we resumed talking about whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! The guy was a master troll tbh. One time we had to make a program that tells you the steps in making a cup of tea. I made a mistake in the steps and he goes "That's not how you make tea here, but is that how you make oriental tea?"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Wtf.

He basically sees you as a brown Chinese Muslim whose name is Andreas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Randomly during a pause in casual conversation with a friend they say 'your eyes are amazing'.

Spoiler:
    Show

We were both straight guys. I wasn't sure what to make of it. After replying 'ok' and a pause we resumed talking about whatever.

Thought nothing of this until I read the spoiler. "We were both guys" hahahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    Thought nothing of this until I read the spoiler. "We were both guys" hahahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    That's why I mysteriously said 'they' XD.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    There's nothing at all special about my name though :lol: I think she was just trying to flirt but she was really bad at it, that's the only explanation I can think of.
    John.

Spoiler:
    Show

JokingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why people get so confused though. Either they think Indians speak Indian or Hindu.

Spoiler:
    Show

By the way, I know Hindi is the correct language, I was just making a joke

But I thought the british speak british and the Canadians speak canadian??? πŸ˜‚

Spoiler:
    Show

I know I got the sarcasm :lol:

ReputationRep:
    John.

Spoiler:
    Show

JokingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The name's Weybridge. John from Weybridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaushikp)
    But I thought the british speak british and the Canadians speak canadian??? πŸ˜‚

Spoiler:
    Show

I know I got the sarcasm :lol:

That's not true though. They speak white.

Meanwhile, in Pakistan, Muslim is the most popular language.

ReputationRep:
    I was in class and was at a desk with two other people I didn't know very well. Anyway they were both having a heavy conversation and I was just doing my work when all of a sudden the girl turned around to me to ask me something and when I started speaking she interrupted me by saying: ' OMG YOU HAVE REALLY NICE TEETH'
    I replied: umm...haha... thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    mine is 5 letters yet people feel the need to invent new ones when pronouncing my name
    legit though- mine called a name made up by her for a year- i gave up correcting her

Spoiler:
    Show

i relate to you sooo much omg
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's why I mysteriously said 'they' XD.
    Kinda reminds me of this time me and some friends were visting Rome. We were getting changed before leaving the hotel and one of them goes to me "Holy shΓ­t you got a really nice ass"...

Spoiler:
    Show

Not even no homo could save him from that oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    Kinda reminds me of this time me and some friends were visting Rome. We were getting changed before leaving the hotel and one of them goes to me "Holy shΓ­t you got a really nice ass"...

Spoiler:
    Show

Not even no homo could save him from that oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really hope he was joking lol. Though tbf most of the guys I knew at school would make weird jokes like that.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    mine is 5 letters yet people feel the need to invent new ones when pronouncing my name
    Mine is very simple to say - but god, the way people spell it you'd think they'd never been to school :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I really hope he was joking lol. Though tbf most of the guys I knew at school would make weird jokes like that.
    That's the thing...he was being serious lol. Also one of the least gay people I know

Spoiler:
    Show

Apart from this incident ofcπŸ˜‚

"I like how you drink water out your bottle, can you teach me?"

How can I teach someone to drink water :rofl: I had a laughing fit when they asked me :lol:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.