Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What should I text a girl after getting her number from a club? Watch

I got two girls' numbers from a club but didn't make a move (first time clubbing and me being me lol). I felt the attraction was there but I was really stupid and tried to have a convo. I'm not sure if a date afterwards would be suitable?

I'm going to text her back but unsure what to say. Should it be something like "hey it's (blank) from (this club), want to meet up?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I got two girls' numbers from a club but didn't make a move (first time clubbing and me being me lol). I felt the attraction was there but I was really stupid and tried to have a convo. I'm not sure if a date afterwards would be suitable?

I'm going to text her back but unsure what to say. Should it be something like "hey it's (blank) from (this club), want to meet up?"

you should kick yourself for only taking a number and not going for anything more.

chances are you'll never see either of them again.

It was only your first time though, so don't be too hard on yourself.

It doesn't really matter what you text her. There is no trick or secret method that works to make girls meet up with you. If she has strong interest in you she'll meet you again, if she doesn't then she'll flake........

good luck..........

ReputationRep:
    "ayy papi u want some sweet music 2nite"

(Original post by ANM775)
    you should kick yourself for only taking a number and not going for anything more.

chances are you'll never see either of them again.

It was only your first time though, so don't be too hard on yourself.

It doesn't really matter what you text her. There is no trick or secret method that works to make girls meet up with you. If she has strong interest in you she'll meet you again, if she doesn't then she'll flake........

good luck..........
    Yeah I kicked myself mentally so much afterwards, the second girl legit had to go though but the first one was really my fault ffs

ReputationRep:

No girl is going to want to meet up with a stranger. You have to get to know her first. Regular texting/ phone calls calls/FaceTime. If your personalities are compatible, she will probably initiate wanting to see you before you even ask her

(Original post by cherryred90s)
    No girl is going to want to meet up with a stranger. You have to get to know her first. Regular texting/ phone calls calls/FaceTime. If your personalities are compatible, she will probably initiate wanting to see you before you even ask her
    Okay, so should I text her to start off with then?

Instead of asking to meet up, what should I text/call her about?

Thanks

bump please help?

(Original post by cherryred90s)

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so should I text her to start off with then?

Instead of asking to meet up, what should I text/call her about?

Thanks
    Ask her how her day was and what she got up to/what she does I.e college/uni/job, talk abit about yourself but not too much.

Avoid 'what are your hobbies' or 'what do you look for In a guy.' Those are the most annoying questions ever

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.