The Student Room Group

Guys: Why is being "Slutty" wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinpeaks
Hahahah.
What a loser :rofl:

As opposed to someone so narcissistic they only want a (fe)male version of themselves?
Reply 41
There is no such thing as a slut. It's just a derogatory word, just like ****boy. Whether a person wants to sleep around or not is none of my business; it's no one's business except that person.
I mean it's unattractive in that I feel like if the girl sleeps around a lot, why would they want to be with me- surely anyone far more attractive than would do? I try (not very good at it) to like girls I actually have a reasonable chance of being with I suppose.
Reply 43
Original post by Boredom101
Men like their women untouched. They like rare things.

It's so easy to lie about being a virgin. It's not even worth asking about. A lot girls get sexually abused, so their virginity isn't always up to them.

I think fetishizing virgins has roots in paedophilia. Young girls are way more likely than be virgins than 20 year olds. That's my take on it.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't think it is. In fact I actively encourage women to become more slutty, because it's the only way I'm ever going to get laid what with the price of prostitutes (in this locality at least) and the fact that I wouldn't be able to trust an adult worker were they to reassure me that they would not be cheating on a partner by providing their service to me.
(edited 6 years ago)
I like a mixture of both but i'll be honest good girls with a really bad/dirty side is what I like :colondollar:

Can't be too slutty that's just a turn off.
Original post by tapir
It's so easy to lie about being a virgin. It's not even worth asking about. A lot girls get sexually abused, so their virginity isn't always up to them.

I think fetishizing virgins has roots in paedophilia. Young girls are way more likely than be virgins than 20 year olds. That's my take on it.

paedophilia is a stretch...

biologically speaking , males are sexually attracted to fertility. Because it is the woman's job to birth a child and raise it. in order to do this best and ensure it is a healthy child, the woman should be youthful and healthy. youth represents fertility. so being a virgin tends to represent youth, which is very attractive to males.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to youth, that is exactly what we are evolved to desire. paedophiles are attracted to children, its not exactly the same thing as a consenting adult virgin. idiot
Reply 47
Does the quality of drive increase with mileage?

Very good question! :smile:
Original post by tapir

Virginity = lost consensual sex

Sexual abuse is obviously not consensual and so I wouldn't look down on a girl who says she's a virgin despite being sexually abused as it will be out of her own free will if you see what I'm saying

But yeah nowadays you can lie about anything
Reply 49
Original post by Treeroy
paedophilia is a stretch...

biologically speaking , males are sexually attracted to fertility. Because it is the woman's job to birth a child and raise it. in order to do this best and ensure it is a healthy child, the woman should be youthful and healthy. youth represents fertility. so being a virgin tends to represent youth, which is very attractive to males.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to youth, that is exactly what we are evolved to desire. paedophiles are attracted to children, its not exactly the same thing as a consenting adult virgin. idiot

Youth represent fertility?? It's not like
women just become more incapable of having babies once they reach a certain age. Most women are fertile well into their 30s. Generally speaking, teen girls are more likely to die in child birth than grown women.
Original post by tapir
Youth represent fertility?? It's not like
women just become more incapable of having babies once they reach a certain age. Most women are fertile well into their 30s. Generally speaking, teen girls are more likely to die in child birth than grown women.

Yes, they literally do...
you can't wife a hoe cos hoes don't stick around

Original post by SGHD26716
What do you mean?

Wouldn't you tell your husband before marrying him?

obv not lmao
Reply 52
Original post by Angry Bird
you can't wife a hoe cos hoes don't stick around

obv not lmao

I was talking to her not in a general case. 😂😂
Original post by tapir

Thats true a lot of girls don't lose their virginity by choice. Wow I never thought about it having roots of paedophilia, I always thought it went back to the old times and the preferences that a man would have for a youthful "pure" bride which was the social protocol at the time.
Original post by SGHD26716
I was talking to her not in a general case. 😂😂

oh, well I just had a look at her answer and it looks like I'm right haha
There are different types of sluts.
Type A: Sleeps around because they can't commit to an individual. They are likely to be hot and thus can get whomever they want. Obviously the problem here is insecurity from whomever is dating them and fear they won't be able to commit to them.
Type B: Boring ones. Girls who care about nothing but sex, alcohol and self appearance (or guys for that matter, though they don't have a name. Jocks?). Problem here is the fact they're boring.
Type C: Any other girl that sleep around because they happen to be in a club and had the chance to get down with a cute guy or whatever. Nothing wrong with these people. Who am I to say you shouldn't have fun with a good looking dude? Tends to be confused with the girls above, hence the bad rep.
Reply 56
Original post by Angry Bird
oh, well I just had a look at her answer and it looks like I'm right haha

Oh well.
Original post by Treeroy
Yes, they literally do...

You don't deserve that pink symbol next to your username. You've got to earn it :nope:

On a serious note, psychologically it's quite sad that you want to be a woman yet you hate them so much. Mixed up man.
You don't deserve that pink symbol next to your username. You've got to earn it :nope:

On a serious note, psychologically it's quite sad that you want to be a woman yet you hate them so much. Mixed up man.

huh? why would I want to be a woman?

The only reason i would want to be a girl is it would be so easy to get laid, apart from that I'm very happy as a man lol
Original post by oShahpo
There are different types of sluts.
Type A: Sleeps around because they can't commit to an individual. They are likely to be hot and thus can get whomever they want. Obviously the problem here is insecurity from whomever is dating them and fear they won't be able to commit to them.
Type B: Boring ones. Girls who care about nothing but sex, alcohol and self appearance (or guys for that matter, though they don't have a name. Jocks?). Problem here is the fact they're boring.
Type C: Any other girl that sleep around because they happen to be in a club and had the chance to get down with a cute guy or whatever. Nothing wrong with these people. Who am I to say you shouldn't have fun with a good looking dude? Tends to be confused with the girls above, hence the bad rep.

Type A, Type B, and Type C are entirely interlinked. Women are not discrete characters, there is no such type.

Type A is hot because she's also type B so takes pride in her appearance and puts effort into looking hot. But type C is also type B because type C wouldn't likely be in a clubbing environment unless she didn't like alcohol, and she wouldn't likely end up hooking up if she didn't like sex. Type C is also Type A because she can get whoever she wants and can't be dealing with commitment.

To reduce women to such simple "types" just shows lack of experience on your behalf, apart from the vanilla fantasies of oShapo's fumbling right hand.

Girls sleep around because they like sex. I know that is a foreign concept to some of you, and you'd rather think of promiscuity as stemming from emotional damage, or a means to control, but they like sex just as much as men. That is all there is to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending