Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you dislike this woman in anyway or not want to be her friend? Watch

Say there was a 28 year old girl/woman who was very quiet, tomboyish and into sport/keeping fit etc. She didnt really date or bother with guys until her late twenties then suddenly there was a rumour that she was seeing a 59 year old man (physically fit looking) whom was a brickie/builder and whom she had known for years at her sports club and whom had coached her in the past. The relationship continued and had been on and off for several years. Would you dislike/disrespect the woman in any way or think that she had something wrong with her?

ReputationRep:
    it's not any of my goddamn business what she does!

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to use the anon function, you might as well admit in the story that the 28 year old is you

I would need to know more about her before thinking she had something wrong with her, from what you've said I don't really know much about her at all and even that was based on rumours.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care.
    Spoiler:
    Show

DO WHATEVA DA FAWK YOU WANNA DO

ReputationRep:
    No, it has literally nothing to do with anyone else so I don't know why anyone else would care in the slightest!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't give it a second thought. If she is feeling weird about it though it might not be for her.

wouldn't judge her, but wouldn't date with her either. such a large age difference gives me the chills and isn't something i can oversee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Say there was a 28 year old girl/woman who was very quiet, tomboyish and into sport/keeping fit etc. She didnt really date or bother with guys until her late twenties then suddenly there was a rumour that she was seeing a 59 year old man (physically fit looking) whom was a brickie/builder and whom she had known for years at her sports club and whom had coached her in the past. The relationship continued and had been on and off for several years. Would you dislike/disrespect the woman in any way or think that she had something wrong with her?
    Who gives a SH1T.

ReputationRep:
    You're almost 30 and you're asking teenagers this?

Life isn't as mechanical as that. Who cares what other people think? Live your life and the right people will gravitate towards you.

ReputationRep:
    OK, I know nothing about this woman who definitely isnt you and therefore I wouldnt judge, I havent met her so I cant judge her.

ReputationRep:
    I would respect her because she hasn't done anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't bother me because it doesn't concern me in any way. You do what you want girl

ReputationRep:
    I would say that she is an adult woman with full mental and emotional capacity to make her own choices in life without being needlessly judged because of them.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    wouldn't judge her, but wouldn't date with her either. such a large age difference gives me the chills and isn't something i can oversee.
    What age gap could you oversee. So it would be best if she didnt tell a future potential boyfriend the age gap in her past relationship, or played it down a bit?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.