Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have conditional offers from both University of Glasgow and St George's. I put in SGUL as my confirmed choice and UOG as insurance in May but I start regretting and want to swap my confirmed and insurance choices. I know glasgow has a higher ranking but SGUL is in London so I am more likely to stay in London for work once i graduate. pls someone give me some advice, thanks in advance!!

Enjoy the summer x

ReputationRep:
    Is it easy to change your choices at this stage?

I get the impression you don't know how FY applications work. Its nothing to do with where you went to med school. Whilst St George's does marginally better now, the system will be completely different by the time you graduate (the UKMLA will be introduced) and Glasgow might do better in that (it does a little better in postgraduate exams now...) so who knows. I would not base your decision on that.

Far more important is where you want to live for 5 years and how you view their courses.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.