The Student Room Group

Competition: How far can TSR travel?

Scroll to see replies

LOVING the entries in here so far! Be prepared for the game to ramp up...

EPIC PRIZES BEING ANNOUNCED IN THE OP SOOOOOOOON!
Original post by BlinkyBill
LOVING the entries in here so far! Be prepared for the game to ramp up...

EPIC PRIZES BEING ANNOUNCED IN THE OP SOOOOOOOON!

So excited! 2 people are getting an even more awesome summer with those! :biggrin: :woo:

tsrkimplane2.jpg

tsrdunkirkbeer2.jpg
Original post by TagridS
IMG_6791.jpg

I didn't draw the logo hahaha but here you have it, from Venezuela, the city of Barquisimeto

Great picture, stay safe! :smile:

tsrshark2.jpg
Other people have got it further than me, but I'll get it to seven different countries (eight if you count gibraltar as its own thing) by the deadline day which I'd like to see anyone else match :ahee:
It's not necessarily just how far from England, but how far around the world too :colone:
Little back story: I was walking along the woods today, minding my own business listening to a relaxing tune- I turn around I see this dude just lying there in the tree high up. I'm not going to lie, but this chap gave me the fright of my life. I couldn't believe my eyes. Apparently, he loves nature like me, but I must say whoever he is and wherever he is from, since entering my life he has solved all my issues. :crown::cute::daydreaming:

I want you to see him: He is called Student room- Here's a sneaky pic of him resting:

:smile:
I have a pretty awesome place to take it when I go on holiday, more to come next week :ninja:
Little back story: I was walking along the woods today, minding my own business listening to a relaxing tune- I hear some ruffling, I turn around, I see this dude just lying there in the tree high up. I'm not gonna lie, but this chap gave me the fright of my life. I couldn't believe my eyes. Apparently, he loves nature like me. I must say whoever he is and wherever he is from, since entering my life he has made life issues so much simpler.

I want you to see him. He is called Student Room. Here is a sneaky pic of him resting:

Little back story: I was walking along the woods today, minding my own business listening to a relaxing tune- I hear some ruffling, I turn around, I see this dude just lying there in the tree high up. I'm not gonna lie, but this chap gave me the fright of my life. I couldn't believe my eyes. Apparently, he loves nature like me. I must say whoever he is and wherever he is from, since entering my life he has made life issues so much simpler.

I want you to see him. He is called Student Room. Here is a sneaky pic of him resting:

TSR.jpg
Can someone explain what your suppose to do. (I went on the terms and conditions still have no idea)

Are you suppose to post one photo and its a random winner? Or is it whoever travels to the most places wins?
Love the effort that people are putting into the photoshopped/paint/word photos :rofl:

Original post by Kholmes1
Can someone explain what your suppose to do. (I went on the terms and conditions still have no idea)

Are you suppose to post one photo and its a random winner? Or is it whoever travels to the most places wins?

I think something went wrong with my OP, I've added the info back in - let me know if you still have any questions :biggrin:

It can be as far in terms of distance from England and/or how many places, and we'll judge the winner :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I have a pretty awesome place to take it when I go on holiday, more to come next week :ninja:

I'm intrigued... any clues, or is it a secret until the reveal? :ninja:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I'm intrigued... any clues, or is it a secret until the reveal? :ninja:

@Airmed would approve :ninja:
Original post by Gingerbread101
@Airmed would approve :ninja:

Ooh, is that a clue to the location? :ninja:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Ooh, is that a clue to the location? :ninja:

Indeed, no more spoilers until I post it though :ninja: :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest