I'm an A level student about to go into Year 13, and I've started writing my personal statement and deciding which universities I want to apply to. ( I really want to study Pharmacology!)
Can anyone give advice for what I could do to make my application stronger?
I'm taking Biology, Chemistry and Geography, predicted AAA. Also I'm planning to do an EPQ on a topic related to Pharmacology.
1. Is there any work experience/volunteering/events people would recommend doing related to the pharmaceutical industry... or is there not much point looking now for work exp/volunteering (as I don't know how easy it'll be to get any this summer)
2. Wider Reading; are there any books, other than Bad Pharma, that people would recommend?
3. UEA, I really liked this university but was worried that the course has only been running for one year, can any current course students tell me what they think of it so far?
4. Are there any universities that are particularly good for research in Pharmacology?
5. For current students, what is your favourite and least favourite part of your Pharmacology course and is any of the Maths really difficult for you?
I'd be really grateful if anyone could help me out here! Thanks
Turn on thread page Beta
Advice for applying to study Pharmacology? watch
- Thread Starter
- 17-07-2017 19:38