Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Applying for a job with Deliveroo Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am about to go on holiday for 2 and a half weeks and am looking for a job to start when I am back, I am considering applying for Deliveroo but am wondering if you can choose your start date and and your training day and if I would be able to schedule them for after my holiday.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to work for such a scummy company?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I applied at the start of year 13 (just finished now) they gave me a training date which I could change if necessary, I don't know about start dates though, but the training thing comes before the start date, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamzakalinle)
    Yeah I applied at the start of year 13 (just finished now) they gave me a training date which I could change if necessary, I don't know about start dates though, but the training thing comes before the start date, obviously.
    Cheers good to know

ReputationRep:
    AFAIK they give you a set date and you must notify them 48 hours before if you need a change. But they only do one change, so make sure you're available. Imo just apply after you come back, the job isn't going to disappear.

ReputationRep:
    Will be a lot easier and less stressful to just apply when you get back, or at least in the last couple of days of your holiday, for me from first applying to actually starting it took around 2 weeks, but the training session was within the first week. Obviously its easy to cancel your training and re-schedule for a different date but to save hassle just apply when you know you will be able to get everything done asap.
    Also before you apply if you dont already have a referal code to use, id suggest using one when applying as it gives you a free £50 just for completing 20 orders. Easiest £50 ive ever earnt!
    If you dont have a code already mine is WI93493 feel free to use that or dont, up to you but for an extra £50 for free i dont know why you wouldnt!
    If you have any other questions feel free to reply or message me id happily help you out with any deliveroo related q's you may have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trebor13)
    Hi I am about to go on holiday for 2 and a half weeks and am looking for a job to start when I am back, I am considering applying for Deliveroo but am wondering if you can choose your start date and and your training day and if I would be able to schedule them for after my holiday.
    i worked for them in the past

in the past everyone was rude and it seemed like a company from poor homeless tramps

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.