Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What to do at Disneyland Paris? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 14 (too old?) and don't particularly like Disney (although I'm a big Star Wars fan). Has anyone been recently? Any experiences would be great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foodandphysics)
    I'm 14 (too old?) and don't particularly like Disney (although I'm a big Star Wars fan). Has anyone been recently? Any experiences would be great.
    I remember going for my 11th birthday (all the way back in 2007) and the only things I remember are sitting on the rides, meeting some of the disney characters and watching a parade full of disney characters in the evening. I know this doesn't help much but it was 10 years ago so I don't remember much of it.

ReputationRep:
    No-one is too old for Disney! Lots of much older people than you visit so I wouldn't worry about that. Saying that, it's been a long time since I have so I'll leave the what to do question for others.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon_mous)
    No-one is too old for Disney! Lots of much older people than you visit so I wouldn't worry about that. Saying that, it's been a long time since I have so I'll leave the what to do question for others.
    This!

I have been there, there are a lot of adults who go there in their 20s all the way up to their 50s. 14 is no where near old!

ReputationRep:
    I've never been and I'm 20 but I will still go as soon as the oppurtunity arises lmao

ReputationRep:
    i would suggest watching you tube videos on Disneyland Paris lots of teens and adults who vlog usually post what kind of things they do there so that might give you a better idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlQaholic)
    I've never been and I'm 20 but I will still go as soon as the oppurtunity arises lmao
    i'm 22 and never been haha maybe one day

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's great fun. I got back the other day. Are you staying on site so that you can get extra magic hours or are you doing a day trip?

ReputationRep:
    Star Tours has been upgraded and was super fun. The queue can be insane though so be sure to get there and collect a fastpass to avoid the queue. Ditto Hyperspace Mountain.

If rollercoasters are your thing then Thunder Mountain also worth checking out, Crush's Coaster (another huge queue but they don't do fastpass so get there early) and Rock N Roller Coaster.

If you do like Disney, the shows are great fun and we loved goofing around and getting pictures taken with all the characters.

The fireworks at night are immense.

ReputationRep:
    s
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    This!

I have been there, there are a lot of adults who go there in their 20s all the way up to their 50s. 14 is no where near old!
    Wow, my first post and was not expecting so many replies in such little time! Not worried about being too old now, I'm just imagining a 50 year old at the park!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friffinghell)
    Ah it's great fun. I got back the other day. Are you staying on site so that you can get extra magic hours or are you doing a day trip?
    I'm doing a day trip, hopefully won't be queueing for half the time

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a day trip, hopefully won't be queueing for half the time
    It's definitely quieter in the morning so get in as soon as you can. There is two parks. Hollywood Studios has Tower of Terror which is a 'must-do'.

You can easily fit in both parks in one day. Wear your comfiest shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I went Disney land Paris in like year 9 so I guess I was around 14 and it was actually good . It was with a school trip like we went to an IT conference and then we just had free time to explore the park. There's lots of really enjoyable rides and shows and it's just a really cool place and feels rather magical . You will definitely have fun like they have rollercoasters haha

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.