Turn on thread page Beta

I got Pass in Btec applied science level 3 (first year) :( watch

ReputationRep:
    hello guys,i am doing applied sciences as well but with new rules and we have got examinations .did anyone do BTEC examinations last year?how did you find it?getting DDD really hard or could be possible or by no means easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithy.nikky)
    Finally completed two years of BTEC applied science Level 3. Looking forward to get D*D*D*. However, disappointing that the course I wanted to apply to had currently changed its entry requirements and now need an A level Chemistry at B grade. 2 years wasted
    hi
    is this possible to help me on some unit. please.
    thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbdul)
    hi
    is this possible to help me on some unit. please.
    thank you
    I need help on my first year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohammed151)
    I need help on my first year
    pm me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmeenhoney)
    Hi guys,

I'm so stressed out, I got my result for Btec applied science level 3 (first year) and I achieved (PP) Pass.

Basically I did all the merits and passes even one distinction but handed all on the one week before the final deadline before BTEC Closed.

Is there any point to continue this course for second year? if I do continue what is the highest grade that I can achieve as overall grade?

Im thinking to study foundation year for optometry degree or dental Hygienist degree or biomedical science degree at uni.

if anyone can let me also know regards if there is any exam
    involved in the new BTEC rule? I have done first year now I'm unsure about second year... PLEASE HELP.

Ill tell u about the BTEC rule, give me ur number

ReputationRep:
    so, ive basically done the same thing youve done and cant retake. any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huhatra)
    so, ive basically done the same thing youve done and cant retake. any tips?
    Lol go for access course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaraiqbal18)
    Don't worry too much. Make sure to work hard and get distinctions in the rest of your units. I am pretty sure you will have the chance to do the merits and distinctions that you didn't do this year. Speak to your course teacher and tell them that you are keen on getting a distinction
    what do you mean by you will have the chance to do distinction you missed out on. my teacher keeps saying the same. I just don't get it. does that mean I can do more assignments based on other units to catch up to the points? or can I repeat the unit?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done unit 8 - using statistics for science and got distictions

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done Unit 21 - Biomedical Science Techniques and got distinctions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisktaker247)
    Has anyone done unit 8 - using statistics for science and got distictions
    how many units have you done and what grades are you getting i need serious help

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done unit 21 - Biomedical science techniques

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done unit 22 - Chemical laboratory techniques

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done unit 12 - Physiology of human regulation and reproduction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmeenhoney)
    True some colleges does the new BTEC which includes exams.However my college did not do the new btec weAt my college we did the old btec which includes no exams all coursework based.
    im doing the new btec and it is pure hell, i got a pass for my first year and just found out my exams start in 3 days omg

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.