Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure where I should ask my question so I put it here.

Recently we have received a letter from the Dutch student finance organization. In the letter it suggest that a degree BA of arts ( in this case Philosophy with Psychology) from Warwick university is not equivalent to a BA degree of arts Philosophy or Psychology. The main reason given is one sentence cited from the uni website for the undergraduate course PP: We welcome applicants with non-standard qualifications or relevant experience, and applicants with other internationally recognised qualifications. Therefor we cannot get the student finance.
    Has this happened to any Dutch students who started at Warwick university last year? Any reaction will be much appreciated!

Edit: problem solved

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.