Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Psychology Experiment Idea (Fiction Only Do Not Attempt to Duplicate) Watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend is a psychology PHD student, so I was wondering how my social experiment would be exceptional?; Here is my plot: I am planning too for Shock for our P,H,D we students to impersonate a Fireman with real Fire Service Uniform, we are planning to two of us will impersonate a Fire Service employees saying to other Students in our University we will use verbal warning like get out now we need to use the lift there is a fire. we will then use the emergency feature of the lift and then run to our classroom / tutorial to demonstrate our shock factor with psychology around five of us University Students know when the next fire drill is going to be.

We know Police and some will be really proud to take part in our Psychology Experiment.

So what does the general public think of our Idea?

This act will add more danger and realism to the plot.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.