Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was switching to sim only the right thing to do and is this a good deal for sim only? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Today I switched to a SIM only on Three today
    600 mins, unlimited texts and 30GB data and free roaming for £19 a month
    Is this a good deal?
    Also now my contract is over with EE I decided to switch to a sim only and buy my phones as I go along
    Was paying £27 a month for an Xperia M4 that keeps overheating with inky 2GB data. Now got a OnePlus 2 which I got in December 2015.
    ]was it the right thing to do to reject an upgrade and switch to a sim only plan?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asim1999)
    Is this a good deal?
    Also now my contract is over with EE I decided to switch to a sim only and buy my phones as I go along
    Was paying £27 a month for an Xperia M4 that keeps overheating with inky 2GB data. Now got a OnePlus 2 which I got in December 2015.
    ]was it the right thing to do to reject an upgrade and switch to a sim only plan?
    seems a good deal for £19

ReputationRep:
    Is this a good deal?
    If it helps for some context i have 1000 minutes unlimited texts and 2GB data for £7
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Is this a good deal?
    I'm also with Three, using their SIM Only plan:

200 mins, Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Data, 30GB Personal Hotspot.

Just do be aware, you're only allowed to take 12GB Data a month, maximum, to other EU countries in accordance to their fair use policy.

Three IMO have the best signal I've seen so far, with the fastest internet speeds as well.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a good deal?
    I am on a sim only plan. I don't regret it. It's easy and cheaper with how i live my lifestyle, since i don't use much data anyways

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.