Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else use this website to feel less lonely Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so idk I feel like when I'm lonely I tend to use this website to vent or ask questions cause I typically get a lot of responses when I post and then it makes me feel better cause I feel like people are acknowledging me and so it's nice

Anyone else use this website as a coping mechanism for being lonely and bored cause this summer is just so long and boring it seems. I'm not enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    Same. I get how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    No as most people here dislike me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    literally me me me me me. all i've really done since summer started is aimlessly browse these forums all day, i get so excited whenever i have a notification lol wow what even am i

ReputationRep:
    Tbh thats why im here
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    Ok so idk I feel like when I'm lonely I tend to use this website to vent or ask questions cause I typically get a lot of responses when I post and then it makes me feel better cause I feel like people are acknowledging me and so it's nice

Anyone else use this website as a coping mechanism for being lonely and bored cause this summer is just so long and boring it seems. I'm not enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashaxo99)
    literally me me me me me. all i've really done since summer started is aimlessly browse these forums all day, i get so excited whenever i have a notification lol wow what even am i
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    so I can be offensive and edgy with no repercus-

I mean make friends

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 111davey1)
    Same here
    and it was at this moment my day suddenly got a lil better after seein that lil orange circled 1

ReputationRep:
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Same.
    Same. It's pretty depressing if you think about it :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with that. Online communities are accepted as RL these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Mr Smurf)
    No as most people here dislike me anyway.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly like idk what's happening but suddenly now I haven't been to uni for a month the activity on the group chat has just come to a standstill and my friends don't seem bothered to talk to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Same. It's pretty depressing if you think about it :cry2:
    Hey don't cry about it :hugs:I know it sounds depressing but it is what it is

ReputationRep:
    Looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I agree.
    Oh you're back.

ReputationRep:
    I used to. I have a job now so I don't come here as often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Hey don't cry about it :hugs:I know it sounds depressing but it is what it is
    Ok I won't, thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.