Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

2007- 2012 was such an ugly era for fashion/trends Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's when tanning (Orange skin) the dark hair, poof, belt around the waist , and tights were the thing. Think Jersey shore .

Soulja boy, Nicki ninaj was getting big ugh something about that era was so ugly .

Puke

ReputationRep:
    I wish we could go back to the good old days - men in suits, women in modest dresses. Smart, practical, conservative wear - miles better than women with their chests hanging out and teenage boys with their jogging bottoms down to their ankles.

ReputationRep:
    In 2012/ 2013 I was wearing chokers, crop tops, ripped jeans and velvet dresses. I loved the 90's grudge look. The area that I live in is quite trendy and people pick up fringe fashion pretty quickly.

But now everyone's doing it.

I predict the 00's fashion trends will make a come back after the 90's craze dies down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    In 2012/ 2013 I was wearing chokers, crop tops, ripped jeans and velvet dresses. I loved the 90's grudge look. The area that I live in is quite trendy and people pick up fringe fashion pretty quickly.

But now everyone's doing it.

I predict the 00's fashion trends will make a come back after the 90's craze dies down.
    I don’t think 00’s fashion will ever make a come back, although some trends might. Beyoncé’s style and similar weren’t bad, but then Paris Hilton was awful!

Here’s to hoping Bootleg jeans don’t make a comeback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    I don’t think 00’s fashion will ever make a come back, although some trends might. Beyoncé’s style and similar weren’t bad, but then Paris Hilton was awful!

Here’s to hoping Bootleg jeans don’t make a comeback.
    Bootleg jeans :afraid:

Ppl might start wearing the ugly 00's clothes 'ironically'. Then it will make a comeback and we will be doomed.

ReputationRep:
    Bootleg jeans :afraid:

Ppl might start wearing the ugly 00's clothes 'ironically'. Then it will make a comeback and we will be doomed.

Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a comeback 😂 there has been a number of “throwback” to 2000s fashion so it’s in the ironic stage (it’s still laughable)

I get nightmares about bootleg jeans

ReputationRep:
    It's like 90's fashion still gives me nightmares..... curtains on guys? *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    I hated the legwarmer trend

ReputationRep:
    Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a comeback 😂 there has been a number of “throwback” to 2000s fashion so it’s in the ironic stage (it’s still laughable)

I get nightmares about bootleg jeans
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Moved to fashion and beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

NOOOOO MY EYES!! (Idk why the photo attacked like 4 times haha)

Imagine this… ripped bootleg jeans, I don’t even want to know if they exist :puke:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There’s this really horrible image I can’t get out my head, it’s a girl wearing a crop top with terrible sun glasses and bootleg jeans, it’s from a movie or TV show poster but I can’t find which

ReputationRep:
    There’s this really horrible image I can’t get out my head, it’s a girl wearing a crop top with terrible sun glasses and bootleg jeans, it’s from a movie or TV show poster but I can’t find which
    No idea why the image of Lizzie Mcguire/ Sabrina the Teenage Witch came into my head :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dot.Cotton)
    I wish we could go back to the good old days - men in suits, women in modest dresses. Smart, practical, conservative wear - miles better than women with their chests hanging out and teenage boys with their jogging bottoms down to their ankles.
    in agreement!

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me started on chinos

ReputationRep:
    Omds i hate them with a passion
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)

ReputationRep:
    Cant forget the hannah montana and avril lavigne random coloured streaks and highlights in all colours pink and green and gosh, that is a trend that is never gonna be missed

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget ugg boots 😷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    (Original post by ForeverAQx)
    Omds i hate them with a passion
    out of interest do you dislike them ?

ReputationRep:
    Dislike chinos? Yes I do very much lol
    (Original post by honestly)
    out of interest do you dislike them ?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.