Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

2007- 2012 was such an ugly era for fashion/trends Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's when tanning (Orange skin) the dark hair, poof, belt around the waist , and tights were the thing. Think Jersey shore .

Soulja boy, Nicki ninaj was getting big ugh something about that era was so ugly .

Puke

ReputationRep:
    I wish we could go back to the good old days - men in suits, women in modest dresses. Smart, practical, conservative wear - miles better than women with their chests hanging out and teenage boys with their jogging bottoms down to their ankles.

ReputationRep:
    In 2012/ 2013 I was wearing chokers, crop tops, ripped jeans and velvet dresses. I loved the 90's grudge look. The area that I live in is quite trendy and people pick up fringe fashion pretty quickly.

But now everyone's doing it.

I predict the 00's fashion trends will make a come back after the 90's craze dies down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    In 2012/ 2013 I was wearing chokers, crop tops, ripped jeans and velvet dresses. I loved the 90's grudge look. The area that I live in is quite trendy and people pick up fringe fashion pretty quickly.

But now everyone's doing it.

I predict the 00's fashion trends will make a come back after the 90's craze dies down.
    I don’t think 00’s fashion will ever make a come back, although some trends might. Beyoncé’s style and similar weren’t bad, but then Paris Hilton was awful!

Here’s to hoping Bootleg jeans don’t make a comeback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    I don’t think 00’s fashion will ever make a come back, although some trends might. Beyoncé’s style and similar weren’t bad, but then Paris Hilton was awful!

Here’s to hoping Bootleg jeans don’t make a comeback.
    Bootleg jeans :afraid:

Ppl might start wearing the ugly 00's clothes 'ironically'. Then it will make a comeback and we will be doomed.

ReputationRep:
    Bootleg jeans :afraid:

Ppl might start wearing the ugly 00's clothes 'ironically'. Then it will make a comeback and we will be doomed.

Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a comeback 😂 there has been a number of “throwback” to 2000s fashion so it’s in the ironic stage (it’s still laughable)

I get nightmares about bootleg jeans

ReputationRep:
    It's like 90's fashion still gives me nightmares..... curtains on guys? *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    I hated the legwarmer trend

ReputationRep:
    Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a comeback 😂 there has been a number of “throwback” to 2000s fashion so it’s in the ironic stage (it’s still laughable)

I get nightmares about bootleg jeans
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Moved to fashion and beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

NOOOOO MY EYES!! (Idk why the photo attacked like 4 times haha)

Imagine this… ripped bootleg jeans, I don’t even want to know if they exist :puke:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There’s this really horrible image I can’t get out my head, it’s a girl wearing a crop top with terrible sun glasses and bootleg jeans, it’s from a movie or TV show poster but I can’t find which

ReputationRep:
    There’s this really horrible image I can’t get out my head, it’s a girl wearing a crop top with terrible sun glasses and bootleg jeans, it’s from a movie or TV show poster but I can’t find which
    No idea why the image of Lizzie Mcguire/ Sabrina the Teenage Witch came into my head :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dot.Cotton)
    I wish we could go back to the good old days - men in suits, women in modest dresses. Smart, practical, conservative wear - miles better than women with their chests hanging out and teenage boys with their jogging bottoms down to their ankles.
    in agreement!

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me started on chinos

ReputationRep:
    Omds i hate them with a passion
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)

ReputationRep:
    Cant forget the hannah montana and avril lavigne random coloured streaks and highlights in all colours pink and green and gosh, that is a trend that is never gonna be missed

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget ugg boots 😷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    (Original post by ForeverAQx)
    Omds i hate them with a passion
    out of interest do you dislike them ?

ReputationRep:
    Dislike chinos? Yes I do very much lol
    (Original post by honestly)
    out of interest do you dislike them ?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.