Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I had coitus 3 times today- AMA. Watch

Announcements

So his mansion has a private health fitness suite and spa attached to it. This is what occurred today.

-We had coitus in his BMW (he picked me up in his car).

-I orgasmed for the first time due to the pressure vents of the jacuzzi directly hitting the right 'spot'. (He has great crazy ideas clearly and he likes watching me).

-Played around in the pool, he took off my bikini bottoms and had his way a little, the masculine confident sod he is. He's rather kinky.

-Gave fellatio to him in the steam room and then went to the sauna. Rather utterly relaxing.

-Had coitus twice in bed (5 positions). After-coitus talk involved (cuddling) extremely intellectual topics to silly nursery rhymes. We talked about his investments, skiing vs sky-diving (we disagreed), as well as fruits, rolling stones having brilliant songs. (He likes white walls?!! Meanwhile I like crimson red).

I kind of have body dysmorphia (but I put up an act of modest confidence usually rather than displaying self-loathing). It alleviates when amongst other people. He said that I have a "gorgeous body" and that I'm a rare woman who has it all in life, that I'm "beautiful and sexy, but most of all intelligent and funny". He's great too.

If I was able to allow myself to feel things, then he'd be a top candidate. He wants to date me but I'm trying to keep him as a friends with benefits, because I don't want to hurt him. I liked allowing myself to relax fully for once. I feel great.

So you can ask more details about him and about me. AMA

How did you guys meet?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    How did you guys meet?
    We met on an online forum half a year ago. He's extremely charismatic, intelligent and handsome, thus he managed to make me forget safety and just meet up with him. (But he's like a foot taller than me, I feel short).

ReputationRep:
    How do I become as cool as you?

(Original post by MrIso)
    How do I as cool as you?
    1) Improve your grammar.

ReputationRep:
    1) Improve your grammar.
    I meant become, it's my phone not me hun.

We met on an online forum half a year ago. He's extremely charismatic, intelligent and handsome, thus he managed to make me forget safety and just meet up with him. (But he's like a foot taller than me, I feel short).
    I'm bored at the moment and would like to explore.
    What forum was it if you don't mind me asking

So his mansion has a private health fitness suite and spa attached to it. This is what occurred today.

-I orgasmed for the first time due to the pressure vents of the jacuzzi directly hitting the right 'spot'. (He has great crazy ideas clearly and he likes watching me).

-Played around in the pool, he took off my bikini bottoms and had his way a little, the masculine confident sod he is. He's rather kinky.

-Gave fellatio to him in the steam room and then went to the sauna. Rather utterly relaxing.

-Had coitus twice in bed (5 positions). After-coitus talk involved (cuddling) extremely intellectual topics to silly nursery rhymes. We talked about his investments, skiing vs sky-diving (we disagreed), as well as fruits, rolling stones having brilliant songs. (He likes white walls?!! Meanwhile I like crimson red).

I kind of have body dysmorphia (but I put up an act of modest confidence usually rather than displaying self-loathing). It alleviates when amongst other people. He said that I have a "gorgeous body" and that I'm a rare woman who has it all in life, that I'm "beautiful and sexy, but most of all intelligent and funny". He's great too.

If I was able to allow myself to feel things, then he'd be a top candidate. He wants to date me but I'm trying to keep him as a friends with benefits, because I don't want to hurt him. I liked allowing myself to relax fully for once. I feel great.

Seeking arrangement, sugar daddy/baby relationship.

Seeking arrangement, sugar daddy/baby relationship.
    It was a student forum actually...

It was a student forum actually...
    how old are the two of you? I get the feeling he's a dirty (rich) old man and your a woman in her 20's.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    "Coitus" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    "Coitus" lol
    Ikr? Cringy af
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Ikr? Cringy af
    10/10 OP's a virgin

ReputationRep:
    10/10 OP's a virgin
    Yeah more than likely
    Spoiler:
    Show

at least then we'd have something in common lol

ReputationRep:

What inspired you to share these intimate details on the Student Room?

ReputationRep:
    So basically you got it on with the Poundland version of Christian Grey?

how old are the two of you? I get the feeling he's a dirty (rich) old man and your a woman in her 20's.
    18 and 25. I like that he's slightly older tbh.

10/10 OP's a virgin
    What will you do if I'm not a virgin? (Your statement leaves no room).

Spoiler:
    Show

There is nothing wrong with being either a virgin or a non-virgin.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    18 and 25. I like that he's slightly older tbh.

What will you do if I'm not a virgin? (Your statement leaves no room).

Spoiler:
    Show

There is nothing wrong with being either a virgin or a non-virgin.

Absolutely nothing, really cba

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    What inspired you to share these intimate details on the Student Room?
    I want to be told that I'm a fool.

(Original post by Quantex)
    So basically you got it on with the Poundland version of Christian Grey?
    Looooool :rofl: Yep, basically.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be told that I'm a fool.
    You are a fool.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.