Welcome Squad
    curioussherlock is dat u
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So his mansion has a private health fitness suite and spa attached to it. This is what occurred today.

-We had coitus in his BMW (he picked me up in his car).

-I orgasmed for the first time due to the pressure vents of the jacuzzi directly hitting the right 'spot'. (He has great crazy ideas clearly and he likes watching me).

-Played around in the pool, he took off my bikini bottoms and had his way a little, the masculine confident sod he is. He's rather kinky.

-Gave fellatio to him in the steam room and then went to the sauna. Rather utterly relaxing.

-Had coitus twice in bed (5 positions). After-coitus talk involved (cuddling) extremely intellectual topics to silly nursery rhymes. We talked about his investments, skiing vs sky-diving (we disagreed), as well as fruits, rolling stones having brilliant songs. (He likes white walls?!! Meanwhile I like crimson red).

I kind of have body dysmorphia (but I put up an act of modest confidence usually rather than displaying self-loathing). It alleviates when amongst other people. He said that I have a "gorgeous body" and that I'm a rare woman who has it all in life, that I'm "beautiful and sexy, but most of all intelligent and funny". He's great too.

If I was able to allow myself to feel things, then he'd be a top candidate. He wants to date me but I'm trying to keep him as a friends with benefits, because I don't want to hurt him. I liked allowing myself to relax fully for once. I feel great.

So you can ask more details about him and about me. AMA
    Wait a second...bothered to read this eventually and I know who you are now! Yeah you are probably not a virgin...but defo a bit curious nomsayin?

ReputationRep:
    did u slytherin to bed with him by chance

ReputationRep:
    Why did you bother making this crap up? Next

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    "Coitus" lol
    Yes, the least sexy word for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait a second...bothered to read this eventually and I know who you are now! Yeah you are probably not a virgin...but defo a bit curious nomsayin?
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    curioussherlock is dat u
    Neither confirming nor denying... :p:D

(Original post by chanel_666)
    did u slytherin to bed with him by chance
    I thought you're cool already, but now you've managed to fit cameras in the room secretly?! Damn girl! Dark web coming in handy ey...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Neither confirming nor denying... :p:D
    Is this another dream you had that you believe actually happened?

(Original post by YaliaV)
    Why did you bother making this crap up? Next

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're such a killjoy, I've seen your posts and all you do is butt your nose in and provoke others unnecessarily. Does that soothe your own insecurities?

If you think it's too crap, then why did you post on it to even say that, you've wasted your 'precious' time.

I don't need to prove anything to you. Next.

ReputationRep:
    You're such a killjoy, I've seen your posts and all you do is butt your nose in and provoke others unnecessarily. Does that soothe your own insecurities?

If you think it's too crap, then why did you post on it to even say that, you've wasted your 'precious' time.

I've touched a nerve. There's nothing wrong in having fantasies I suppose

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this another dream you had that you believe actually happened?
    If I pinky promise... Will that make a difference?

Spoiler:
    Show

Lol it did happen

Spoiler:
    Show

*pinky promise*
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by YaliaV)
    I've touched a nerve. There's nothing wrong in having fantasies I suppose

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's not lying though man
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    If I pinky promise... Will that make a difference?

Spoiler:
    Show

Lol it did happen

Spoiler:
    Show

*pinky promise*

If you say so
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Why are you getting so offended because YaliaV said your fan fiction stories are lies?

I thought you were an edgy psychopath and that no one can hurt your feelings :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Gave me a semi as you've described it all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you getting offended because YaliaV said your fan fiction stories are lies?

I thought you were an edgy psychopath and that no one can hurt your feelings :emo:
    Again neither confirming nor denying.

I'm not offended (and lol why would a random person hurt my feelings by not believing an anon post). I have accepted the title edgelord though, as given.

It's just I don't really like his posts, so I'm not particularly taking care to be nice.

ReputationRep:

I'm not offended (and lol why would a random person hurt my feelings by not believing an anon post). I have accepted the title edgelord though, as given.

It's just I don't really like his posts, so I'm not particularly taking care to be nice.
    Her. I'm glad I've made an impression anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    BlindingLight Da ***
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

This ain't really anon anymore though😂

She's not lying though man
    Burrito for the win
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Burrito for the win
    Got your back.

Spoiler:
    Show

I remember you asked me if you should go for this, when I heard jacuzzi I just knew lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.