Who is she?
    See post #21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    See post #21
    Quite ironic the name.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This reads like something that some guy in his early twenties wrote, from his parent's computer room (probably while wearing a fedora).

(Original post by artful_lounger)
    This reads like something that some guy in his early twenties wrote, from his parent's computer room (probably while wearing a fedora).

:rofl: Omg, I just read over it and that's actually true.

Damn it, I'm a female who writes like a basement-dwelling nerdy boy. It appeals to the demographic of TSR better though

ReputationRep:
    Lmfaooo it's so ****ing obvious who this is. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    We all know who this is.
    Why use Anonymous,even the way you use your emojiis and which one you use give it away.
    Not to mention one user has not been on during the day yesterday and posts in crimson red dresses.
    None of us are going to shame you.

ReputationRep:
    So how did you met him?

ReputationRep:
    Our 18 year old female colleagues are having to resort to fantasising about men mere 7 years older than them, when someone such as me, for example, is ready and raring to go over each and every inch of those female colleagues with a fine toothed comb

"Travesty" doesn't even begin to describe this situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alan_Shore)
    Our 18 year old female colleagues are having to resort to fantasising about men mere 7 years older than them, when someone such as me, for example, is ready and raring to go over each and every inch of those female colleagues with a fine toothed comb

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We met on an online forum half a year ago. He's extremely charismatic, intelligent and handsome, thus he managed to make me forget safety and just meet up with him. (But he's like a foot taller than me, I feel short).
    It was a student forum actually...
    Was it TSR? :lol:

(Original post by Hamoody)
    Was it TSR? :lol:
    (Original post by bobby147)
    So how did you met him?
    Neither confirming nor denying

bobby147 Is my writing style that distinct?!!

(Original post by Alan_Shore)

Here's some proof for the so-called fantasy . Got out of the pool having swam like a drowning fool then took a photo to see how well the 'drowned rat' look was shaping up. Blurred out for keeping it PG-TSR.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

Here's some proof for the so-called fantasy . Got out of the pool having swam like a drowning fool then took a photo to see how well the 'drowned rat' look was shaping up. Blurred out for keeping it PG-TSR.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You haven't blurred out the reflection on the table

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes,I am looking at the messages you have sent me,and comparing them to the ones here.I am even looking at the position of the emojiis and the type you use most frequently,and they seem to match .
    Did you feel safe going to the guy's house ?What convinced you to go ?

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    You haven't blurred out the reflection on the table
    It is just a pool photo.

But :ashamed::bawling: I loathe over-looking things.

ReputationRep:
    It is just a pool photo.

But :ashamed::bawling: I loathe over-looking things.
    Just warning considering you blurred the rest.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    For a second I thought you made some little tricep gainz then I realised it's just your hair😂😂 you got very long hair
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    "Coitus" lol
    I had to look it up. Awkward.

(Original post by SGHD26716)
    Just warning considering you blurred the rest.
    Thank you You're lovely.

I don't know how to delete it, so guess people shouldn't click on it if they are ever so sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a great deal of fun then, planning to meet him again anytime soon?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.