The Student Room Group

White guy keeps looking at me

This white guy at a reception keeps looking at me. I know that he's staring at me because there's other people there too and he doesn't stare at them. I'm an Asian girl which made me think is he staring because he's one of those white guys who hates Muslims or something? Don't usually get white people looking at me so this is just plain weird. Also he doesn't smile he just kind of stares with a blank face. What is up with this dude? It is starting to creep me out...

Scroll to see replies

Is his name Rob?
Reply 2
I have to go there again tomorrow and I'm creeped af
maybe he likes u???....
just seriously go talk to him
Reply 4
Can't blame me, I've had a lot of racism before and I'm scared he has something against me
Original post by XOR_
Is his name Rob?

No I think he's called Daniel not sure though
Reply 5
Its not that deep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
He wants to eat your skin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Bad8oys
Its not that deep

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is when you're being watched
Original post by Anonymous
This white guy at a reception keeps looking at me. I know that he's staring at me because there's other people there too and he doesn't stare at them. I'm an Asian girl which made me think is he staring because he's one of those white guys who hates Muslims or something? Don't usually get white people looking at me so this is just plain weird. Also he doesn't smile he just kind of stares with a blank face. What is up with this dude? It is starting to creep me out...

So basically, just because he's white you're instantly assuming he's an anti-Islamic racist/bigot? That kinda makes you racist.

Anyway, it could just be that he fancies you :h:

But seriously, grow a back bone and just approach him and ask him why he keeps staring at you. Tell him that you respectfully would like him to stop because it makes you feel uncomfortable. It's time to be a grown up yo. No assumptions. No hesitation. Just cut straight to what you want.
Reply 9

He probably thinks you're pretty or likes your hair or something. I find that 9 times out of 10 if people are looking at you it's for a good reason, unless you have something obviously wrong with you like your make up is smudged all our your face.

If you are creeped out by it then move or just ignore. Try not to assume the worst in people, especially because of their skin colour.
He wants your autograph sis x
Reply 11
It is when you're being watched

For you to notice he's watching you, you must be watching him which might be why he watches you.

Kappa

Posted from TSR Mobile
And why on Earth does the fact that he is white have to come into it? The average white male can't even so much as breathe these days without the PC brigade getting on his back.
Original post by Bad8oys
For you to notice he's watching you, you must be watching him which might be why he watches you.

Kappa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. I try to not look at him but every time I look in his direction he is already staring at me.
Reply 14
I can smell the insecurity from a mile away. Why do you care so much?
Original post by Dot.Cotton
And why on Earth does the fact that he is white have to come into it? The average white male can't even so much as breathe these days without the PC brigade getting on his back.

I don't know some white people hate Muslims. Not that I blame them but some of us just want to live a peaceful life...
Original post by MrIso
I can smell the insecurity from a mile away. Why do you care so much?

I care because I feel like he is judging me
Reply 17

If it's really that bad then confront him next time he does it

you: "can I help you?"
him: "what?"
you: "You're always staring at me each time you see me"
I care because I feel like he is judging me

Did it ever cross your mind that he might like you? Why dont you ask him why hes looking at you?
Original post by ANM775
If it's really that bad then confront him next time he does it

you: "can I help you?"
him: "what?"
you: "You're always staring at me each time you see me"

Don't think I have the guts to say it but I'll try. I surprise myself sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending